ASK THE BAREFOOT CONTESSA: INA GARTEN
- Grilled Lamb with Truffled Saffron and Goat's Milk Risotto. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p41
Presents the recipe for Grilled Lamb with Truffled Saffron and Goat's Milk Risotto as prepared by chef-owner Frank McClelland.
- Cooking on the lamb. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;4/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p86
Features lamb cookery. Countries known for lamb dishes; Culinary attractions of lamb; Restaurants offering lamb dishes as specialties; Recipes.
- Sheep thrills. Disbrowe, Paula // Restaurant Business;04/01/99, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p52
Focuses on the increase in popularity of lamb dishes in restaurants in the United States as of April 1, 1999. Difficulty in marketing of lamb-based dishes; Chefs' reasons for offering lamb dishes; Restaurants' strategies for promoting lamb dishes.
- In like a lamb. Waggoner, G. // Inc.;Mar90, Vol. 12 Issue 5, The Inc. Life p79
Tells how to cook a dinner of spring lamb, fresh asparagus, new potatoes and strawberries for eight people, regardless of cooking ability.
- Comfort Food. King, Darlene // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Jan/Feb99, Vol. 23 Issue 144, p22
Discusses the preparation of four main dishes for the winter. Chicken pot pie with leeks and baby onions; Muskoka baked beans; Cassoulet; Curried lamb; Ingredients needed; Directions in preparing the dishes.
- Grilled lamb T-bone with garlic puree. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p50
Features the preparation of grilled lamb T-bone with garlic puree. Ingredients used.
- Celebrate spring. // Gourmet;Apr99, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p110
Presents recipes for dishes suited for springtime. Mushroom, Radish, and Bibb Lettuce Salad with Avocado Dressing; Green Olive, Lemon, and Garlic-Roasted Leg of Lamb with Potatoes and Pan Gravy; Braised Baby Artichokes and Shallots; Gingersnap Crumble Ice-Cream Tart with Chunky Pineapple Sauce.
- Leg of lamb with white bean vegetable stew. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/01/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p52
Presents a recipe for leg of lamb with white bean vegetable stew offered at the Primitivo restaurant based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Mergeuz (Moroccan Lamb Sausage). // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2005, Vol. 1, p89
Presents the recipe for Mergeuz (Moroccan Lamb Sausage).
- Lamb chops are tops: Ribs rack up fine-dining points. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;02/09/98, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p33
Focuses on how lamb chop dishes are prepared at some upscale restaurants in the United States. Popularity of the lamb chop cut called racks among restaurant customers; Sauces and coatings used at the restaurants; Prices.