- ASK THE BAREFOOT CONTESSA. Garten, Ina // House Beautiful;Nov2007, Vol. 149 Issue 11, p76
The article provides an answer to a question on recipes which can be made in quantity and serve for several meals.
- ENTERTAIN YOUR BRAIN. // Science World;4/15/2013, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p24
Quizzes about a food ingredient, a caption for photograph that depicts a dog drinking from a faucet and science are presented.
- THE HEALTHY APPETITE. Ripert, Eric // Men's Health (10544836);Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p65
The article presents a question and answer related to the meaning of season to taste in recipes.
- What's wrong with this recipe? // Current Health 1;Nov97, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p32
Presents a quiz where a recipe is given to figure out what's wrong with some of the ingredients and instructions. Where answers for the quiz are available.
- Across the Kitchen Table. Land, Leslie // Yankee;Oct98, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p14
Presents a question and answer segment pertaining to African violet and recipes. Advice on re-potting a African violet; Recipe for preparing Boston baked beans; Details on making homemade bread.
- Ask Susan. Westmoreland, Susan // Good Housekeeping;Dec2011, Vol. 252 Issue 12, p160
The article provides an answer to the question of how to keep mashed potatoes warm when serving a buffet-style dinner and what to bake for holiday house guests along with recipes for granola and Basmati rice pilaf.
- For Wee Folks. // Highlights for Children;Feb2001, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p30
Presents a set of questions about animal feet, and a recipe for a cookie snack.
- Should I share my recipes? // Restaurant Business;Mar2012, Vol. 111 Issue 3, p46
The article presents questions and answers related to restaurant including the risk of sharing or publishing recipes, the legality of passing the expense of credit card processing to the server, and the fair cost of goods.
- Ask our experts. Clark, Pamela; Abdallaoui, Fran // Australian Women's Weekly;Feb2011, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p190
The article provides an answer to a question about how to bake the perfect muffin, along with recipes for muffins including Berry buttermilk muffins and Gluten-free, dairy free raspberry muffins.