FANCY GIRDLES AND BRAS
- Munsingwear: The Underworld. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/15/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 33, p8
The article reports on the development and advertising campaign of Munsingwear Inc., an underwear brand based in Minnesota. It mentions that the company claimed to be the first to display a photograph of a person in underwear during its 1907 advertisement. Meanwhile, it notes the book "In the...
- IN PRAISE OF LINGERIE. Klam, Julie // Harper's Bazaar;Jun2002, Issue 3487, p64
Presents an article about appreciating women's lingerie.
- SWEET NOTHINGS. Gaynor, Violet Moon // Shape;Feb2004, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p48
Presents information on various lingerie sets.
- Girlie show. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/25/2003 Intimates, Vol. 186 Issue 40, p32
Features lingerie for women. Nylon and elastic bra from Le Mystere; Polyester chiffon night shirt from NK Romance; Nylon skirted from Malini.
- Pretty graphic. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/25/2003 Intimates, Vol. 186 Issue 40, p36
Features lingerie and underwear for women. Nylon slip dress from Underglam; Nylon and Lycra briefs from Mary Quant; Nylon and spandex mesh bra from Chris Arlotta.
- What to wear under everything. // Redbook;Feb97, Vol. 188 Issue 4, p62
Presents photographs of various underwear. Nylon and Lycra floral-print bra from Maidenform; Lace-trimmed Taclet-blend slip with underwire bra from Valentino; Floral cotton bra from Forbidden Moments; More.
- Special touches. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/28/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 39, WWD Innerwear p6
Features innerwear from various designers. August Silk's white jacquard silk tunic; Priamo's embroidered floral robe; Frette's quilted silk robe.
- Charm school. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/28/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 39, WWD Innerwear p10
Features trends in lingerie design. Animal print trim; Floral flurries; Quilted and crocheted.
- 6 Real Guys Rate Your Girliest Getups. Langley, Liz; Youngman, Samantha // Glamour;Feb2001, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p206
Presents information on how six men rated and evaluated several women's underwear.