The Cup Overfloweth in Oklahoma as Water Board Issues Largest Deal Ever
- Anniston Waters Rise. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31779, p25
Reports on the upgrade on the bond rating of Anniston Waterworks and Sewer Board by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Alabama. Outstnading water and sewer revenue bonds of the project; Factors contributed to the bond rating of the project.
- Texas Water Board Opens the Taps on $257M of Triple-A Debt. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/27/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33155, p32
The article reports on the move of the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) to open its retail order period on July 27, 2009 which allows investors to load up on the 257 million dollars of natural triple-A state bonds. It states that the move allows the triple-A credit of the issue to include...
- The Future of Water Infrastructure Asset Management, Part 2: Protect Your Funding ... Because All Roads Lead to Finance. Baird, Gregory M. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Mar2013, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p18
The article discusses the need for integrated knowledge-sharing in asset management of waterworks in the U.S. It notes that familiarity of fluctuation of spending cycles has been minimal in asset management. It mentions that efficiency in engineering and financial aspects can result from...
- Underground Network. PEHLIVAN, ERIN // Water Canada;2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p16
The article reports on the $5 million fund secured by the charity water project through the Global Impact Award of Google Inc. to develop remote sensor technology for groundwater. The remote sensor technology will aid them posted on whether water flows at any of their projects and at any time....
- National 'infrastructure bank'. // Public Works;Sep2008, Vol. 139 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that proposals for channeling federal and private funds into water projects through loans, or a mix of loans, and the sale of bonds will be reviewed by the American Water Works Association's Water Utility Council in October 2008. According to the author, the association is...
- Officials: Reject Water Bill. Walsh, Meghan // Bond Buyer;8/12/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33960, p9
The article reports on Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust executive director Sue Perez's call on the state's congressional delegation to reject a proposed bill that would adversely affect funding for water projects.
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...