FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth; Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p31
Reports developments related to public finance in the United States as of March 2001. Violation of jail standards charged against Scott and Izard counties in Arkansas; Legislative approval of the general revenue bonds issued by school districts; Bill on the financing of baseball stadium...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Murphy, Gavin; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p35
No abstract available.
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;02/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30587, p38
Presents news briefs related to bond trading in the West, as of February 26, 1999. Alaska Governor Tony Knowles' submission of legislation for a bond authorization to expand the Anchorage International Airport; Actions taken by the Pima County, Arizona, Board of Supervisors to eliminate...
- Far West Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;08/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30704, p26
Presents news briefs related to public finance in the Far West, as of August 13, 1999. Includes level of support received by Alaska's long-term budget plan; United States Congress' approval of federal aid for a dredging project in the Port of Oakland, California; Oregon's preparation for the...
- Tax Proposals Under Consideration for Birmingham Stadium Complex. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p3
No abstract available.
- Georgia Supreme Court OKs Football Stadium Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;3/16/2015, p13
The article reports on the affirmative ruling issued by the Georgia Supreme Court on the municipal bonds issued for the construction of a football stadium for National Football League (NFL) team Atlanta Falcons in Georgia. Topics explored include the opposition to the public financing of the...
- Big year down on the beach. // Finweek;5/27/2010, p77
The article reports on the construction projects in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa including the construction of Moses Mabhida Stadium and the King Shaka International Airport.
- Arizona Agency on Tight Schedule to Nail Down Cards Stadium Site. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p3
Reports the selection of site for the construction of the Arizona Cardinals stadium. Issuance of revenue bonds; Absence of constructing in an Indian reservation; Realization of the development plan.
- Hamilton County, Ohio, Prepares Sale for Cincinnati Reds. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/23/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31001, p5
Reports on the plan of Hamilton County, Ohio to sell 275 million dollars of bonds for the Cincinnati Reds stadium. Structure of the bonds; Payment plans.