CEO Confidence Rises in 2d Qtr
- CEO Confidence Dips in 2Q: Conference Bd. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p2
Reports on the survey released by the Conference Board about the confidence of CEO on the U.S. economy. Decline in the measure of business confidence; Improvement in profit expectations; Increase in market demand.
- CEOs SPEAK OUT ON CLINTONOMICS. Dowd, Ann Reilly; Ratan, Suneel // Fortune;12/14/1992, Vol. 126 Issue 13, p69
Presents the latest `Fortune' CEO poll which shows that business leaders are evenly split on the need to jumpstart the economy, but they're unanimous on the deficit. Ranking new Administration's economic priorities; Sanguine about prospects under Bill Clinton; Optimistic view; Stimulus package;...
- Vital Statistics. // National Journal;9/8/2007, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p3
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics in the U.S. as of September 2007 including the percentage of CEOs who rate the country's economy with an excellent or good score and percentage of adult citizens who gave the economy an excellent or good rating.
- CEO confidence continues to improve. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/07/99, Vol. 46 Issue 19, p5B
Reports on the increase in the Conference Board's Measure Business Confidence for the first quarter of 1999. Comments of Lynn Franco, associate director of the Conference Board's Consumer Research Center, on chief executives officers' (CEO) growing confidence in the United States' economy;...
- U.S. CEOs plan spending reductions. Hoxter, Curtis J. // Caribbean Business;10/29/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p9
Reports on the plans of many chief executives in the United States (US) to reduce capital spending and hire fewer workers. Reason for the move; Views of the majority of chief executive officers (CEOs) on the US economy; Prediction of the CEOs on international finance crisis.
- The Numbers. // Fortune International (Europe);03/06/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 5, p25
Presents results of the survey on chief executive officer's concern on United States economic growth. Percentage of confident or worried marketers on US economic growth; Cautiousness or aggressiveness of one's firm on capital budgets; Security of the Internet in handling credit card transactions.
- Galvin, Chambers Warn Of Slowdown. // Wireless Week;01/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p42
Presents the views of several chief executive officers from wireless telephone equipment manufacturing firms regarding the United States economic slowdown.
- CEO compensation up in all industries surveyed. // Corporate Board;May/Jun90, Vol. 11 Issue 62, p26
Deals with the results of The Conference Board's annual top executive compensation study in the United States. Rise on the compensation of chief executive officers in all industries surveyed; Increases due to the number and size of bonus payments; Increase on the frequency of bonus payments.
- Diversity: A key ingredient for global success. Ettorre, Barbarra // Management Review;Nov97, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p7
Presents the results of the survey `How CEOs Drive Global Growth' conducted by The Conference Board to determine the factors for global success of companies. Characteristics of successful companies in the world; Common responses of chief executive officers (CEO) from various successful...