- DP Wants No. 1. Krause, Kristin S. // Traffic World;4/15/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 15, p26
Reports the revenue of the Deutsche Post Net in the U.S. Percentage increase of sales; Determination of business logistics; Indication of pricing competition.
- Demand for Logistics Space to Increase. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Oct2002, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p4
Reports that the Logistics markets in Europe are expected to show strong growth over the next few years, contunuing to make this an attractive property investment opportunity according to the 2001 bulletin of the Aberdeen Property Investors.
- Training Leads to Profit. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jun2001, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p77
Reports that a report published by the Learning and Skills Council of the Institute of Logistics and Transport shows that businesses investing in training increase their profits nearly twice as fast as those that do not.
- Wincanton grows. // Food Manufacture;Dec2002, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the financial performance of Great Britain-based logistics company Wincanton in the half year ended September 30, 2002.
- Strong sales help Ceva push up profits. // Logistics Manager;Apr2011, p06
The article reports on the 25 percent growth in sales and operating profit of Ceva for 2010 driven by strong performance in the last quarter.
- LHT Logistics reports 33% rise in pallet throughput. // Commercial Motor;3/11/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5372, p11
The article reports that LHT Logistics has recorded a 33% increase in its February 2010 volumes after a tough time in 2009.
- BOOM LOGISTICS HALVES LOSS. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Sep2015, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p7
The article focuses on a $28.8 million net loss posted by Australian crane rental company Boom Logistics Ltd. for its financial year which ended June 30, 2015.
- U.S. Trucking Inc. reports 12 percent sales increase for third-quarter. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/21/98, Issue 322397, p13
Reports on the financial results for U.S. Trucking Inc., a fully integrated freight transportation and logistics provider, for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 1998. Revenues; Net income; Factors for sales increase; Description of business operations.
- Efficiency pays off as Meachers Global profit rises 52%. // Motor Transport;1/17/2011, p6
The article offers information on the increase in the profits of Meachers Global Logistics Ltd. by 52%, from 589,000 pounds to 897,000 pounds in the year to May 31, 2010.