Mystery Shopper: Brighton
- Retailers must do better or else... // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Comments on the issue concerning the views of the consumers towards furniture retailers. Benefits of payment protection scheme on the retailers; Creation of a safe shopping scheme for customers; Solutions on the demands of consumers.
- Pride and prejudice. Morgan, Michael // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p8
Explores the consequences of offers of compensation to furniture industry and trade customers in Great Britain. Recall of a case of an expired carpet purchase contract; View of judges on the repair and replacement of products; Application of the phrase 'without prejudice' in a business contract.
- How to find customers with _GCP_100m to spend. Stoddart, Sarah // Cabinet Maker;11/20/98, Issue 5115, p8
Focuses on the importance of consumers to furniture manufacturers. Public's desire to be included in product launches; Determination of the needs of consumers and obtaining of feedback on their carpet buying experiences.
- SHOW SOME AUTHENTICIY. // Furniture/Today;1/6/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p2
In this article, the author offers information on customer's expectations from the furniture retailer which include offering complete information required by customers, offering best shopping experience and better customer services.
- Happier consumers. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2003, Issue 5346, p3
Focuses on the decrease of consumer dissatisfaction with furniture retailers in Great Britain.
- Reflex action. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;09/17/99, Issue 5155, p18
Focuses on developments in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Provision of comfortable cushions to consumers; Changes undergone by the latex foam production of Vitafoam; Development of advanced polymer technology; Manufacture of a range of feathers, fibers and foam for cushion...
- Maybe we're doing something right after all. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p43
Explores consumers' view of furniture stores in the U.S. Length of time that consumers received their orders; Customer satisfaction; Effectiveness of sales persons and store displays.
- You're only as good as your last sale. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/7/2005, Issue 5459, p9
Relates author's furniture shopping experiences in Great Britain. Encounter of a discourteous sales personnel; Customer service with courtesy of a furniture store; Importance of customer relationship for customers.
- Views. Clare, Mike // Cabinet Maker;1/12/2007, Issue 5520, p9
The author reflects on the future of furniture industry in the year 2007 in Great Britain. He asserts that 2007 is going to be a tough trading environment for the retail industry, with the potential for more furniture casualties in both retail and manufacturing. He affirms that, specialist...