Autumn Long Point grows
- 'A godsend' from Sherbourne. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p3
Reports on Sherbourne Upholstery's launching of its lift and rise Oxford chair in Great Britain.
- Ascot widens Sherborne choice. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p3
Introduces Ascot electric lift and rise model from Sherborne Upholstery. Features of the product; Availability of Senator in leather or soft cover; Introduction of chenille, tapestry and jaquard fabrics.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Presents news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of March 28, 2003. Increase in the national minimum wage; Plan of rent to buy retailer BrightHouse Inc.; Sherbourne Upholstery's widening of its delivery service by acquiring air conditioned showvan.
- Showroom. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2008, Issue 5605, p30
The article evaluates several furniture including Sofia folding beds from Swanglen Furniture, LO1O bed from KLER and Silverdale drop-end sofa from Sherbourne Upholstery.
- Corinth set for record. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Reports the corporate profits of Corinth Designs. Increase in the sales production; Implications of the profits for the goals of Md Tom Mawhood; Situations undergone by the company before the corporate success.
- Adams goes up. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p3
Announces the promotion of Graham Adams to sales director of upholstery firm Corinth Designs in June 1997.
- Summer timetables. // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p2
Announces the scheduled for Glasgow manufacturer Sakol and Corinth Designs' summer shutdowns. Reopening dates.
- Comforting thoughts. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p16
Profiles Sarah Sanders, designer of Corinth Designs in the United States. Dedication toward work; Focus on her vision; Comments on the business.
- Adams to leave Corinth. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p2
Reports on the resignation of Corinth Designs sales director Graham Adams.