Corinth set for record
- Adams goes up. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p3
Announces the promotion of Graham Adams to sales director of upholstery firm Corinth Designs in June 1997.
- Summer timetables. // Cabinet Maker;07/03/98, Issue 5095, p2
Announces the scheduled for Glasgow manufacturer Sakol and Corinth Designs' summer shutdowns. Reopening dates.
- Comforting thoughts. // Cabinet Maker;05/18/2001, Issue 5238, p16
Profiles Sarah Sanders, designer of Corinth Designs in the United States. Dedication toward work; Focus on her vision; Comments on the business.
- Adams to leave Corinth. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p2
Reports on the resignation of Corinth Designs sales director Graham Adams.
- The Fast show. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/11/98, Issue 5118, p14
Features Tom Mawhood, managing director of Great Britain-based furniture firm, Corinth Designs. Stints with furniture firms; Revamp of the management team of Corinth Designs; Appointment of design graduate Emily Pritchard.
- Corinth Designs scores a double in 1999 Du Pont Furniture Awards. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p3
Reports on the awards received by Walker & Home company, Corinth Designs, at the 1999 Du Pont Furniture Awards, sponsored by `House Beautiful.' Categories won by Corinth Designs and its sister company, The Contemporary Furniture Co.; Other winners include Sterling Upholstery and Peter Guild's...
- Autumn Long Point grows. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Announces the participation of Gainsborough, Corinth Designs and Sherbourne Upholstery as exhibitors at the Autumn Long show in England.
- Corinth Designs and Charnwood become one firm. // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p3
Reports on the consolidation between upholstery firms Corinth Designs and Charnwood Upholstery in Great Britain. Job responsibilities of Charnwood design director Philip Watkin; Effects of the merger on product developments; Relocation of the company headquarters to Charnwood's base.
- ZapMe! reports first finances following October IPO. // Electronic Education Report;02/16/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p7
Informs on the financial results for ZapMe! Corp., a provider of technology and online educational content to schools, in the fourth quarter of 1999.