- Divine Divans. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2014, Issue 5879, p24
The article offers brief information on divans and bed mattresses including the Cashmere 1400 beds from the Rest Assured Heritage Collection from Rest Assured Ltd., Mulberry with Power Edge System from Gainsborough Beds, and Sherbourne Latex 2000 from Silentnight.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p13
The article displays and briefs some of the new furnishing products in the marketplace. Ramm, Son & Crocker has launched a sofa whose fabric design is taken from an original French copper roller document of the early 19th century. The Arundel sofa of Ashley House features Napoli fabric and...
- Simply Divan. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2011, Issue 5737, p18
The article evaluates several divan models including the Sleepzone from Sweet Dreams Inc., the PocetZing3 from Silentnight Beds and the Memory Pocket Touch Collection from Vogue Beds Ltd.
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.
- THE PRODUCTS: Silentnight Beds. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p19
The article offers brief information on the PocketZing3 pocket spring bed technology by Silentnight Beds.
- Silentnight Group to consolidate production. // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2011, Issue 5762, p8
The article reports on the plan of Silentnight Group Ltd. to close its factory in Batley and make Barnoldswick its main production site in England to absorb the forecast production requirements of both facilities.
- Silentnight Duck and Hippo return to TV. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p6
Reports on the 2001 advertising campaign of Silentnight Beds.
- It's a quacker. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p37
Reports that Silentnight Beds paid tribute to its Hippo and Duck icons during fund raising events for Red Nose day, held March 16, 2001 in Great Britain.
- Clarkes want to 'bring back Silentnight glory' // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p1
Reports on the bid by the Clarke family, founders of Silentnight Holdings, to purchase the rest of the shares of Silentnight the family holding company Famco does not already own.