M&S Direct confusion hits furniture sales
- Mixed fortunes as high street recovers from the seasonal highs and lows. // Frontline Solutions;Feb2002, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the Christmas sales of Marks and Spencer company. Increase on sales; Comment from the Financial Times Lex; Recovery of high street business.
- M&S O4 Home sales down 7.5%. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2012, Issue 5784, p8
The article focuses on sales of Marks and Spencer PLC (M&S) which fell 7.5 percent during the 13 weeks ended March 2012.
- M&S puts its weight behind healthy lines. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2002, p6
Focuses on the promotional campaign of Marks & Spencer (MS) intended for women between 25 to 45 years of age. Description of the in-store material of MS; Information on the roadshow conducted by the company; Goal of the campaigns.
- M&S optimistic about home gains. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p9
Reports the increase in home sales of Marks & Spencer PLC.
- M&S bids for most social Christmas yet with 'Follow the Fairies' campaign. Vizard, Sarah // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/7/2014, p1
A review is offered of an advertising campaign named "Follow the Fairies" by Marks & Spencer PLC.
- DC disruption hits M&S sales. // Motor Transport;1/12/2015, p4
The article discusses the third quarter trading statement released by retailer Marks & Spencer as of January 2015 which revealed impact of its distribution centre in Castle Donington, Leicestershire, England, on online sales and performance of its general merchandise division during December 2014.
- Marks & Spencer axes mail order in back to basics move. // Cabinet Maker;04/06/2001, Issue 5232, p1
Reports that Marks & Spencer PLC will close its mail order operation as part of a shake-up of its retail operations, which will concentrate on Great Britain stores.
- Once is not enough. Schmid, Jack // Catalog Age;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p203
Presents tips on how to persuade one's customers to make a second purchase. Errors typically made in the conversion process; Separating front-end marketing from back-end marketing; Growth of repeat buyer file; Minimization of time and cost of getting the second order; Maximizing return on...
- M&S homewares dip as pricing is adjusted. // Cabinet Maker;10/10/2003, Issue 5359, p4
Reports on the decline in the sales volume of home furnishings at Marks & Spencer in Great Britain. Consequence of price adjustments; Inadequacy of promotional activities; Foundation for success in business.