C&H news gives Aquarius 55% boost
- Linklaters repels Slaughters to snatch Aquarius mine deal. Chellel, Kit // Lawyer;4/6/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p10
The article reports that Linklaters has repelled competition from Slaughter and May to advise Aquarius on its fund-raising and all-share offer for Ridge Mining. This deal also calls in a host of international firms. Aquarius is understood to value Ridge Mining at around $92 million. It is under...
- Aquarius reinstatement and pledge to BEE partners. // African Business News;5/24/2013, p10
The article reports on the decision of the Board of Aquarius to assist in preserving the Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) credentials of Aquarius,
- NOTEBOOK. // Russian Life;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p9
Reports the productions of under license Hewlett-Packard personal computers by Aquarius in Russia.
- Aquarius quarterly results September 2013; revenue for the quarter rose to US$ 59.7 million. // African Business News;10/25/2013, p12
The article informs that revenue for the quarter that ended on September 2013 increased to 59.7 million U.S. dollar, whereas net loss attributable to equity holders decreased to 10.2 million U.S. dollar.
- Upbeat Collins & Hayes to be demerged. // Cabinet Maker;06/08/2001, Issue 5241, p6
Reports the corporate spin-off of Collins Co. and Hayes Co. from parent company Aquarius in Great Britain. Objective of demergence; Creation of value for Aquarius shareholders; Growth on steady upholstery market.
- Aquarius board appointment. // World Mining News;2/11/2013, p3
The article announces the appointment of Sonja De Bruyn Sebotsa as member of the board of directors of mining company Aquarius.
- Progress at Everest South and Mimosa. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jan2004, Vol. 205 Issue 1, p18
Reports on the improvement of the on-going feasibility study for the Everest South mine to a full bankable status in South Africa. Completion of a competent persons report; Accounts on the Mimosa expansion project ; Percentage of Everest South owned by Aquarius.
- Aquarius advised that operations have resumed at the Kwezi shaft of the Kroondal Platinum Mine, South Africa. // African Business News;4/ 5/2013, p3
The article reports that the operations at the Kwezi shaft of the Kroondal Platinum Mine of mining firm Aquarius in South Africa have resumed on March 25, 2013.
- Aquarius saved. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2006, p8
The article reports developments concerning Aquarius, a bath manufacturer in Great Britain. A private investor has bought Aquarius, after it was threatened with closure due to the split up of its parent company, Aquabeau. According to Peter Dumigan, the sales director, Aquarius is showing a huge...