Burbridge invests 500,000 pounds in stock management
- Burbidge makes a splash. // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p3
Features the additional accessories for Al-tec aluminium range by Burbridge company. Design of the additional accessories; Statement of executive Ben Burbridge concerning the trend for kitchen materials.
- Burbidge a mover on Shaker. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p4
Reports the introduction of the Brunswick Red Alder range of Shaker collection of kitchen cabinet covering firm Burbridge in Great Britain. Measurement for the collection of frames, door, and drawer fronts; Accessories that are available.
- Burbidge sees accessory boom. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p3
Reports on the growth in the accessories segment of British kitchen frontals firm Burbidge & Son in 2000.
- Just reward. // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p33
Reports on the presentation of the OBE award to Coventry, England-based David Burbridge, chairman of doors and mouldings firm Burbridge, for his role as founding chairman of the Coventry Cathedral Development Trust.
- Triple oak Arundle. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p2
Features the country house style Arundel Character Oak kitchen from kitchen frontals firm Burbidge & Son. Description of the furniture included in the kitchen frontals; Key features.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p4
Reports on the investments made by kitchen furnishing firm Burbridge to speed up deliveries.
- An imaginative drive to succeed. McPetrie, Rob // Cabinet Maker;12/8/2006, Issue 5517, p51
The article presents an interview with Rob McPetrie, product design manager for kitchen frontals and accessories manufacturer Burbridge in Great Britain. When asked on how he got started in business, he said that he was encouraged by his father to draw from an early age. He states that he enjoys...
- Going global put to test in GR market. Blake, Laura // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/18/95, Vol. 13 Issue 51, pB-2
Reports that a variety of distribution and warehousing options ranging from foreign trade zones to overseas investments are being put to the test in international waters by smaller manufacturers. Various comments.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2008, Issue 5583, p3
The article reports on the launch of three finishes for the Opus Gloss kitchen by Burbridge, kitchen furniture manufacturer in Great Britain. The three contemporary glossy colourways introduced are Morello Red, Latte, and Black. Burbridge has also added ellipse curved doors and drawers frontals...