With a world of beds at your fingertips, take it lying down
- SSA upgrades Web site. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p16
Reports the effort to upgrade the Web site of Specialty Sleep Association in Chicago, Illinois. Revision to the name of the Web site; Services offered by the site; Goal to serve the customers well.
- Backing knowledge. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p37
Reports on British furniture manufacturer Alstons' web site that provides information on its bedroom cabinet collection. Provision of a trade brochure for retailers to familiarize themselves with the company; Offer of an overview of the production facilities on the upholstery and cabinets.
- The verdict. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p37
Analyzes the web site of British furniture manufacturer Alstons based on several criteria. Impressive accessibility; Use of the company color green as the web site's color; Ease of navigation; Availability of product information.
- Duo settle row over website. // Cabinet Maker;9/24/2004, Issue 5407, p8
Reports on the settlement of the row between bed retailers And So To Bed and To Catch A Dream over the ownership of the tocatchadream.co.uk Web site.
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.
- Sleep group going to Vegas. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of the Specialty Sleep Association not to participate in the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- You th bedroom--Styles for any taste. // Kids Today;Mar2003, p30
Highlights trends in the youth bedroom market in the U.S. in 2003. Resurgence of natural finishes; Popularity of classic styles with an antique feel; Key functionality components.
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.