- Natuzzi's new kingdom. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p7
Explores the rationale for the takeover of Kingdom of Leather by Italian leather furniture manufacturer Natuzzi. Reaction of retailers to the takeover. INSET: Questions and answers.
- Natuzzi acquires British retail chain. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p28
Reports on the acquisition of Kingdom of Leather by upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi in Great Britain. Increase of market share; Continuation of the import business; Business plans.
- Natuzzi UK plans could see standalone stores. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p3
Reveals plans of Italian furniture retailer Kingdom of Leather to revise its marketing operations in Great Britain. Improvement of brand name merchandise; Performance of winter sales.
- KoL was sold for less than Â£4m. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p3
Reports on Natuzzi's acquisition of Kingdom of Leather. Spending on acquisition; Sales through Natuzzi-owned or branded stores; Branded outlets owned by Natuzzi; Sales of leather upholstery; Challenges facing the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- Mixed reaction to Natuzzi's KoL proposal. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p3
Reports on the reaction of the furniture industry retailers to Natuzzi's proposed purchase of 15-store chain Kingdom of Leather.
- Manufacturing might. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p8
Provides insights on Italian upholsterer Natuzzi's entry into the retailing field in Great Britain. Company's purchase of retailer Kingdom of Leather in May 2003; Negotiation of the company with other retailers; Natuzzi's plan to retain a 51 percent stake in franchisees.
- New London store for Natuzzi. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2010, Issue 5714, p6
The article announces the opening of the new store of Natuzzi SpA at Tottenham Court Road in London, England.
- Natuzzi trims quarterly loss as global sales dip 16.5%. // Furniture/Today;3/29/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p45
The article informs that though the worldwide sales of Natuzzi SpA dipped 16.5% in the fourth quarter of 2009, including a 29.9% decrease in the U.S., it was able to reduce its overall loss sharply when compared to 2008.
- Natuzzi, Chinese government reach agreement to move plant. // Furniture/Today;2/21/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p35
The article reports that the Chinese government will pay furniture company Natuzzi an indemnity fee of 420 million yuan to moving one of its factories to another location.