- Furniture inflation falls. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p7
Reports the annual inflation rate of furniture retail price. Percentage rate decrease of prices according to National Statistics; Decrease of sales between the year 2000 and 2001; Stability of furnishing annual retail inflation.
- Inflation cut. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p2
Reports on the annual rate of furniture retail price inflation in Great Britain in August 2002.
- Retail prices decelerating. // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2011, Issue 5732, p10
The article offers updates on the price inflation of furniture products as of March 2011.
- Furniture prices defy rate of inflation. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2014, Issue 5879, p10
The article reports that the prices for furnitures in Great Britain has slightly increased despite the drop in the total rate of inflation based on the data from the Office for National Statistices.
- Furniture inflation up. // Cabinet Maker;3/21/2003, Issue 5329, p2
Reports on the increase in annual retail furniture price inflation in Great Britain in February 2003.
- Furniture pre-sale hike hits inflation. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2007, Issue 5547, p3
The article reports on the increase of furniture prices in June 2007 in Great Britain. National Statistics cites greater price establishing by furniture retailers ahead of summer sales as the factor that pushed prices up by 9.8%, raising the annual furniture retail inflation rate to 12.5%. It...
- Inflation static. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p3
Reports on the retail price inflation in the furniture industry as of June 2002. Offset in the prices of living room and bedroom furniture; Deflation in furnishings; Information on the overall retail inflation.
- Furniture prices leap. // Cabinet Maker;3/19/2004, Issue 5380, p7
Discusses the annual inflation rate for furniture retail prices. Sales of furniture; Increase in the prices of furnishings.
- Discounts prompt deflation. // Cabinet Maker;8/13/2004, Issue 5401, p7
Reports on the impact influence of increased discounting by furniture retailers to the prevalence of deflation in the furniture sector in Great Britain. Annual inflation rate of the furnishing sectors; Decrease in the retail price index of furniture.