Colefax raises profits
- Profits slide at Colefax. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2003, Issue 5348, p4
Reports on the global business performance of fabric and upholstery group Colefax as of August 2003. Decline in the sales of fabrics of the company in the U.S.; Indication of the weak state of the high end housing market in Great Britain; Deterioration in the market for the industry in France.
- C&F rises despite UK decline. // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p7
Highlights the profit growth posted by Colefax & Fowler in 1998 despite falling fabric and upholstery sales in Great Britain.
- Warning from Colefax as profits drop. // Cabinet Maker;7/26/2002, Issue 5297, p4
Deals with the warning issued by Colefax on trading difficulties in the fabric and upholstery market for 2002. Decline in profit posted by the company in April 2002; Turnover posted by the company; Factor attributed to the turnover.
- Colefax on a high as MFI takes a fall. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/4/2006, Issue 5499, p6
The article reports on the statistics regarding the profitability of various furniture companies in Great Britain. The pre-tax profits of Colefax Group PLC increased by 30 percent. MFI confirmed a Â£45 million first-half loss and the failure to locate a buyer for the retail stores. The...
- Fabrics. // Cabinet Maker;3/25/2005, Issue 5431, p14
The article presents information about new furniture brands launched by furniture companies. The Sienna textured stripe chenille and silk mix was launched by Manuel Canovas, part of the Colefax & Fowler Group PLC. Sanderson's Joie De Vivre contemporary classic toile reflects the trend for...
- Colefax & Fowler's UK trade sales up by 15%. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p3
Focuses on the increase in trade sales by furnishing company Colefax & Fowler in Great Britain after the launch of Jane Churchill and C&F lines at the 1997 Decorex trade show. Percentage of overall group business accounted for by British trade; Pre-tax profits by the company for the six months...
- Furnishings group cautious after sales fall. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p8
The article reports that furnishings group Colefax & Fowler Group PLC told shareholders that sales in Great Britain have fallen 8% since the company released its final results in July, 2012.
- Back against the wallpaper. O'Leary, Noreen // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/29/97, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p52
Reports on the appointment of WPP Group plc chief executive Martin Sorrell to the board of Colefax and Fowler plc. Sorrell's association with prestigious educational institutions; Colefax and Fowler as an international business known for its country look designs for English manors and suites in...
- Profits leap for Colefax & Fowler. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p6
Report that the first half pre-tax profits of Colefax and Fowler increased by forty percent. What was attributed to the increase; Estimated amount which the company earn in profit.