Australia's 40 Richest
- Australia & New Zealand's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Fass, Allison; Inder, Richard; Pitsis, Simone; Treadgold, Tim // Forbes Asia;2/12/2007, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p36
A list of the 40 richest people in Australia and New Zealand is presented. James Packer, 39 years old, executive chairman of Publishing & Broadcasting Ltd., ranked first with a net worth of $5.5 billion. Frank Lowy, 76 years old, chairman of The Westfield Group, ranks second with a net worth of...
- Australia & New Zealand's 40 Richest. Doebele, Justin; Fass, Allison // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p36
The article profiles the richest people in Australia and New Zealand as of February 2006, including James Packer, Frank Lowy, Richard Pratt and Graeme Hart.
- Australia's 40 Richest. Pendleton, Devon; Doebele, Justin; Greenberg, Duncan; Nam, Suzanne; Schmidt, Lucinda // Forbes Asia;5/25/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 9, Preceeding p28
The article focuses on the 40 richest businesspeople in Australia. These people include James Packer, Frank Lowy, Harry Triguboff, Andrew Forrest and Gina Rinehart. Packer has reclaimed his title as the richest Australian. Lowy is a Czech immigrant who founded the retail real estate firm...
- The Billionaires. // BRW;5/18/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p116
The article presents the billionaires included in Rich 200, a list of wealthiest people in Australia in 2006. At the top of the list was James Packer engaged in media and gaming business with fortunes of 7.1 billion dollars. This was followed by Frank Lowy, whose wealth increase significantly to...
- Take pity on the rich. Sibillin, Anthony // BRW;12/4/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 48, p10
The article discusses the financial status of the top 10 richest people in Australia. It cites that some in the top 10 richest people have lost millions of their wealth in shares, including Frank Lowy, who has lost $600 million from the value of his Westfield shares, and James Packer, who has...
- WEALTH FROM WORK. Heathcote, Andrew; Mills, Kate // BRW;3/22/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p18
The article examines the decline in total wealth of the top 100 richest executives in the BRW Executive Rich list. It notes that the 38 percent fall in total wealth can be attributed to departures in top organizational roles for executives like Andrew Forrest of Fortescue Metals Group and Frank...
- STRENGTH TO STRENGTH. Heathcote, Andrew // BRW;5/22/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p164
Focuses on the return of Frank Lowy to the 'BRW Rich 200' list in Australia. History of fortune of Lowy; Capital gains.
- HOW THE RICH 200 INVEST. Heathcote, Andrew // BRW;8/2/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p9
The article looks at the investment activities of billionaire Frank Lowy.
- Scorpio rising. // BRW;5/29/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p24
The article discusses the astrological ranking of wealthiest people in Australia. According to the author, 17 of the Rich 200 members, including Andrew Forrest and Frank Lowy, were born under the water sign and account for nearly $24 billion of the total wealth of $153 billion. The author adds...