Keep on Trucking
- $200 million and more. // BRW;05/22/95, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p66
Features Lindsay Fox, executive behind transport, warehousing and distribution company Linfox. Negotiating style; Setbacks in personal life; Employment of Australia's young people.
- SIAL opens in Paris. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);10/19/2014, p1
The article offers information on the economic trend of food and beverage across the world including domination of the unemployment rate in Great Britain, concerns about recession in Europe and Germany, and change in customer habit in Europe and in North America in last 12 months. It informs...
- Family Matters. L. S. // Forbes Asia;Mar2010, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p38
The article presents information about Lindsay Fox, owner of Australian trucking business Linfox P/L. Fox says that his life can be described as a fairy tale except one incident in 1991 when his son committed suicide. Fox lives in Toorak, Melbourne, Victoria, with his family members, and holiday...
- FMCG INDUSTRY EVENTS. // FMCG;Sep2013, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p57
A calendar of events for the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry for September to November 2013 and January 2014 is presented including The Food Show, Devro New Zealand Sausage Competition and Air New Zealand Wine Awards.
- Food companies to train kids in schools. // Grocer;5/17/2014, p61
The article reports the move by the top fast moving consumer goods (fmcg) firms in Great Britain as of mid-May 2014 to offer in-school training in order to encourage the youth to pursue a career in food and drink.
- "What they said". // Checkout;Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p86
The article presents quotes from the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector commenting on the usage of advertising among retailers, as well as on the failure of Irish Government to enforce a holistic strategy towards the country's food industry.
- Lindsay Fox. // BRW;5/31/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p115
The article profiles billionaire Lindsay Fox, member of the periodical's 2007 Rich List in Australia. Fox is allegedly planning to expand his transportation company, Linfox, in Australia and Asia. Linfox has purchased FCL Interstate Transport Services in 2006 for $170 million. He is estimated to...
- APPENDIX: Further reading. // MarketWatch: Food;Sep2011, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p42
An appendix is presented on several case studies at the food industry worldwide in 2011 including the one on the product insights for the dairy products in Mexico, the performance of the Mars brand in Great Britain and the future of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry in India.
- Altu debuts with savoury snack line. Solley, Sam // Marketing (00253650);11/13/2003, p6
FMCG company GlaxoSmithKline PLC executives have joined forces to take on the nutritional snacks category with the launch of Altu, a brand claimed to be Great Britain's first savoury food bar. The company was set up in February 2003 by managing director Stephen Moon, formerly strategy planning...