A Family's Vision
- Optometric Obstacles, Meet Dr. Braverman. // Review of Optometry;06/15/2000, Vol. 137 Issue 6, p6
Presents the challenges faced by elected president of the American Optometric Association Howard Braverman in the United States. Debate on the establishment of a certification board; Education of managed care plan providers on the role of optometrists as primary eye care providers; Efforts to...
- Volunteers help eye clinic. // Ophthalmology Times;10/01/97, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p65
Reports on Surgical Eye Expedition's completion of its first volunteer international eye surgery clinic in the Caribbean nation of St. Kitts and Nevis.
- AOP/SECO offer saves ï¿½100s for first-time UK attendees. // Optometry Today;12/18/2009, Vol. 49 Issue 24, p8
The article announces that the Association of Optometrists (AOP) and America's Southern Eastern Congress of Optometrists (SECO) are offering a complementary delegate access package worth 465 U.S. dollars for first-time British practitioners attending the SECO 2010 event to be held in Atlanta,...
- Scottish roadshows launched. // Optometry Today;2/11/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p5
The article reports the launch of the document, "Making Accurate Claims in Scotland," authored by the Association of Optometrists (AOP).
- New AOP student reps are announced for 2011-2012. // Optometry Today;3/11/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p34
The article reports on the selected Association of Optometrists (AOP) Student Representatives for 2011-2012 in Great Britain, including Elin Jones, Jeff Clarke and Fares Hatoum.
- BATTLING FOR YOU. Shannon, David // Optometry Today;12/9/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 24, p8
The article discuses the activities of the Association of Optometrists (AOP) in Great Britain in 2011.
- Highest number of new candidates in 12 years enter. // Optometry Today;2/12/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p28
The article reports that a total of nine candidates run for election to the Association of Optometrists' Council for 2010 which is considered as the highest number of candidates who run for Council election in the past 12 years.
- AOP to host free legislation, and good practice event. // Optometry Today;9/21/2012, Vol. 52 Issue 18, p6
The article offers information on the Association of Optometrists (AOP) Scotland-hosted free afternoon event which will be held at The Kingsmills Hotel in Inverness on October 7, 2012 and aims to update optometrists on the latest optical news and offer practical advice for their daily practice.
- Judge rules against AOS in bankruptcy case. Bailey, Gretchyn M. // Optometry Times;Aug2013, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the bankruptcy case involving the American Optometric Society (AOS) in which the court converted for cause the AOS petition for Chapter 11 to Chapter 7 bankruptcy.