Preparation of size-classified PbS nanoparticles in the gas phase
- Dielectric behavior of nanocomposites of lead sulphide and ferroelectric glass ceramics. Kundu, T.K.; Mukherjee, M.; Chakravorty, D.; Cross, L.E. // Journal of Applied Physics;4/15/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p4380
Provides information on an experimental study of the dielectric behavior of nanocomposites of lead sulphide and ferroelectric glass ceramics. Methodology used to conduct the experiment; Results of the experiment; Discussion on the results
- Lagrangian kinematic and isentropic trajectory models for aerosol and trace gas transport... Abreton, P.C.D. // South African Journal of Science;Mar96, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p157
Describes langrangian kinematic and isentropic trajectory models for aerosol and trace gras transport studies in Southern Africa. Trajectory comparisons; Projections; Differences between trajectories.
- New aerosols promise improved inhalation therapies. Chamberlain, Gary // Design News;8/11/97, Vol. 53 Issue 15, p11
Focuses on the designing of a dry aerosol mist by a Pennsylvania State University which is said to have efficiently improved the other inhalation aerosols. Comments from David A. Edwards, the associate professor of Chemical Engineering at Penn State; Benefits of having this aerosol; Consistency...
- California Air Resources Board Rulemaking on Aerosol Coatings and Aerosol Adhesives. // CoatingsTech;Oct2011, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p18
The article presents information on data summaries for aerosol coatings and adhesives by the California Air Resources Board (ARB) to improve consumer products regulation.
- What patients should know before they purchase a jet nebulizer. // Modern Medicine;May95, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p56
Presents an abstract of the article `A Comparison of Commercial Jet Nebulizers,' by D.T. Loffert, D. Ikle, et al published in the periodical `Chest,' dated December 1994.
- New Aerosol Book Targets the Interdisciplinary Team. // AARC Times;Jan2012, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p72
The article reports on the publication of the book "A Patient's Guide to Aerosol Drug Delivery" by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) in the U.S.
- IMPORTANT CORRECTION OF INFORMATION ABOUT ATROVENT AND COMBIVENT INHALATION AEROSOLS. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;May2005, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p580
Presents a correction for the May 2005 issue of the journal "Mayo Clinic Proceedings."
- Charge diffusion noise in monocrystalline PbS nanoparticle films. Otten, F.; Kish, L. B.; Kish, L.B.; Granqvist, C.-G.; Vandamme, L. K. J.; Vandamme, L.K.J.; Vajtai, R.; Kruis, F. E.; Kruis, F.E.; Fissan, H. // Applied Physics Letters;11/20/2000, Vol. 77 Issue 21
Charge transport in monocrystalline lead sulfide (PbS) nanoparticle films is investigated by current noise measurements. Monocrystalline and single-sized PbS nanoparticles are synthesized via the gas phase and deposited electrostatically onto semiconducting (GaAs) and on isolating (SiN[sub x])...
- PbS nanoparticles could become low-cost photodetectors. // Laser Focus World;Sep2010, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the development of an approach by scientists at the University of Hamburg which brings lead sulfide (PbS) particles together into stacked layers of 2D sheets.