LA REFLEXIÃ“N SOBRE LA TEMPORALIDAD EN LA TEOLOGÃA DE HENRI DE LUBAC
- Surnaturel Revisited. SMITH, Christopher // Excerpta et Dissertationibus in Sacra Theologia;2014, Vol. 61, p153
In this thesis, I explore the development of the debate on the supernatural according to Henri de Lubac. First, I look at the thought included in his works, with particular attention to Surnaturel. Second, I give a synthetic view of how the debate has been told and what questions have arisen in...
- DE LUBAC AND LONERGAN ON THE SUPERNATURAL. Moloney, Raymond // Theological Studies;Sep2008, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p509
The author argues that Bernard Lonergan's work provides a useful foil for reconsidering the position of Henri de Lubac on the relationship between natural and supernatural Lonergan agrees with the basic thrust of de Lubac's position, but the Canadian's approach to the interlocking of his thought...
- ASPECTS OF BUDDHISM. O'Brien, Elmer // America;6/19/1954, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p325
The article reviews the book "Aspects of Buddhism," by Henri de Lubac, translated by George Lamb.
- "The Whole Book a Prayer.". BRUNS, J. EDGAR // America;4/14/1956, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p64
The article reviews the book "The Splendour of the Church," by Henri de Lubac, translated by Michael Mason.
- CREATION/ESCHATOLOGY TOPIC SESSION. Carpenter, Colleen Mary // Catholic Theological Society of America Proceedings;2012, Vol. 67, p94
Information about the presentations of Joseph Flipper and Daniel Scheid at the annual Catholic Theological Society of America meeting in 2012 is presented. The presentations are about the eschatology in the sacramental imagination of Henri de Lubac and the Catholic Church's response to...
- H. DE LUBAC: EL MISTERIO DEL HOMBRE EN EL MISTERIO DE DIOS. Galván, José M. // Anuario Filosofico;2006, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p163
This article explains how Henri de Lubac contributed during the 20th century to the renewal of contemporary theology, and sustains the thesis that Lubac played a decisive role in the area of interreligious dialogue.
- Book Reviews: Medieval Exegesis and the Literal Sense of Scripture. BURTON, SIMON J. G. // Expository Times;03/01/2011, Vol. 122 Issue 6, p308
The article reviews the book "Medieval Exegesis: The Four Senses of Scripture," Volume 3, by Henri de Lubac.
- PIC DE LA MIRANDOLE (Book Review). O'Malley, John W. // Theological Studies;Sep75, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p541
Reviews the book 'Pic de la Mirandole,' by Henri de Lubac.
- The Eucharist and the Historicity of the Faith. Hauser, Daniel // Saint Anselm Journal;Spring2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p1
This essay argues that the Eucharistic worship of the Church, as the representation of the One Sacrifice of Christ, the New Covenant, is the historical locus of the continued sacramental presence of Christ in history, and therefore ought to be the starting point of any systematic theology. It is...