LA REFLEXIÓN SOBRE LA TEMPORALIDAD EN LA TEOLOGÍA DE HENRI DE LUBAC
- DE LUBAC AND LONERGAN ON THE SUPERNATURAL. Moloney, Raymond // Theological Studies;Sep2008, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p509
The author argues that Bernard Lonergan's work provides a useful foil for reconsidering the position of Henri de Lubac on the relationship between natural and supernatural Lonergan agrees with the basic thrust of de Lubac's position, but the Canadian's approach to the interlocking of his thought...
- ASPECTS OF BUDDHISM. O'Brien, Elmer // America;6/19/1954, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p325
The article reviews the book "Aspects of Buddhism," by Henri de Lubac, translated by George Lamb.
- "The Whole Book a Prayer.". BRUNS, J. EDGAR // America;4/14/1956, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p64
The article reviews the book "The Splendour of the Church," by Henri de Lubac, translated by Michael Mason.
- CREATION/ESCHATOLOGY TOPIC SESSION. Carpenter, Colleen Mary // Catholic Theological Society of America Proceedings;2012, Vol. 67, p94
Information about the presentations of Joseph Flipper and Daniel Scheid at the annual Catholic Theological Society of America meeting in 2012 is presented. The presentations are about the eschatology in the sacramental imagination of Henri de Lubac and the Catholic Church's response to...
- H. DE LUBAC: EL MISTERIO DEL HOMBRE EN EL MISTERIO DE DIOS. Galván, José M. // Anuario Filosofico;2006, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p163
This article explains how Henri de Lubac contributed during the 20th century to the renewal of contemporary theology, and sustains the thesis that Lubac played a decisive role in the area of interreligious dialogue.
- Book Reviews: Medieval Exegesis and the Literal Sense of Scripture. BURTON, SIMON J. G. // Expository Times;03/01/2011, Vol. 122 Issue 6, p308
The article reviews the book "Medieval Exegesis: The Four Senses of Scripture," Volume 3, by Henri de Lubac.
- PIC DE LA MIRANDOLE (Book Review). O'Malley, John W. // Theological Studies;Sep75, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p541
Reviews the book 'Pic de la Mirandole,' by Henri de Lubac.
- The Eucharist and the Historicity of the Faith. Hauser, Daniel // Saint Anselm Journal;Spring2013, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p1
This essay argues that the Eucharistic worship of the Church, as the representation of the One Sacrifice of Christ, the New Covenant, is the historical locus of the continued sacramental presence of Christ in history, and therefore ought to be the starting point of any systematic theology. It is...
- Good Extrinsicism: Matthias Scheeben and the Ideal Paradigm of Nature-Grace Orthodoxy. WHITE, THOMAS JOSEPH // Nova et Vetera (English Edition);Spring2013, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p537
An essay is presented on the grace-nature paradigm of the young professor Matthias Joseph Scheeben. It offers the respective views of Karl Barth and Henri de Lubac and compares them to Scheeben's. It discusses the extremes to be avoided in the domain of the doctrine of grace-nature relations...