- LancÃ´me Inks Deal With Julia Roberts. Naughton, Julie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/4/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 116, p2
The article reports on the move of LancÃ´me International to sign up Hollywood actress Julia Roberts to become its global ambassadress. It states that the company's executives refused to disclose further details on the relationship between the actress and the brand, saying more will be...
- LancÃ´me's Optimistic Point Of View. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/27/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 19, p6
The article presents information on the fragrance La vie est belle from luxury cosmetics house LancÃ´me and fronted by actress Julia Roberts. The author looks at president of LancÃ´me International Youcef Nabi, the ingredients of the scent, including iris, sambac jasmine and Tunisian orange...
- Julia's Easy Beauty Secrets. // Harper's Bazaar;Aug2010, Issue 3584, p131
The article highlights the endorsement of Hollywood actress Julia Roberts of mascara beauty products from LancÃ´me Inc.
- Brand Adds Fuel To Its Fire. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/30/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 134, p5
The article reports that LancÃ´me International will launch new line of lipstick and nail polishes called Rouge in Love and Vernis in Love in February 2012. President Youcef Nabi said that the launching of TrÃ©sor Midnight Rose with Emma Watson as model was aimed to capture younger...
- CATHERINE THE GREAT. Urban, Rebecca // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/20/2007 Supplement, Vol. 125, p65
The article focuses on Catherine McNeil, 17-year-old Australian fashion model. McNeil commands an average fee of $US30,000 per fashion show. It states that McNeil is the model for several brand names including Hugo Boss AG and Dolce & Gabbana SpA. It mentions that McNeil is in demand for...
- Tricked-Out Executrix. Adkins, Greg; Wong, Marisa; Wren, Jennifer; Alexander, Bryan; Dodd, Johnny; Gallagher, Dede; Gold, Todd; Hamm, Liza; Hazlett, Courtney; Laudadio, Marisa; Paley, Rebecca; Perry, Simon; Swertlow, Frank; Truesdell, Jeff // People;1/24/2005, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the advertising campaign that singer Madonna appears in for Versace. Description of the photographs, shot by celebrity photographer Mario Testino.
- BITTER, SWEET. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Mar2007, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p24
The article reports on the agreement between Campari and Mario Testino to photograph actress Salma Hayek for the firm's Hotel Campari series. This is a part of the advertising campaign of Campari for its drink.
- Fashion Scoops. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/27/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 90, p7
Presents updates on the U.S. fashion industry as of October 27, 2004. Information on the photo session of photographer Mario Testino for Versace's women advertising campaign featuring singer Madonna; Role of actress Shiva Rose McDermott at GenArt's fashion show; Description of the apparel worn...
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/22/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 15, p2
The article presents a quote by actress Julia Roberts on her LancÃ´me Inc. deal.