- Nitish's Foundation Works. // India Today;2/11/2013, p39
The article deals with the support of the people in Bihar, India for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- THE GATES FOUNDATION Putting its mark on learning. // Christian Science Monitor;4/3/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 89, p20
Focuses on the effects of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on education and presents a list of grants made by the foundation.
- Support for the Common Core Standards. // Education Update;Nov2013, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p8
The article presents infromation on the EduCore, a digital tool kit for educators who are implementÂing the Common Core State Standards in mathematics and literacy, funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, a non profit organization.
- From crisis to cause, PR keeps proving it can be a force for good. Barrett, Steve // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Sep2011, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including New York recovering from tragedies after terrorist attack, understanding the benefits of unified communications at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the launch of Public...
- Undermining the foundations of non-accountability? HARTNELL, CAROLINE // Alliance;Sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, pP3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the relationship between the lack of accountability and the emergence of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Vaccines Get a Boost. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Mar2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p9
The article reports that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has pledged to donate 10 billion dollars over the next ten years to help global research and development in the delivery of vaccines in poor and developing countries.
- Gates Joins GSK, Sanofi In Vaccines Initiative. // Chain Drug Review;11/25/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p53
The article offers pharmaceutical news briefs as of November 25, 2013 on topics including partnership between Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation with GlaxoSmithKline, Schnucks Pharmacy has joined the infusion providers, and Wegmans Pharmacy provides an online pharmacy and free shipping services.
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation donates $15 million to improve sanitation across Asia. // BioSpectrum;Apr2014, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on the move of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to donate $15 million to improve basic sanitation facilities and services in Asia.
- Around The States... // Educational Marketer;7/2/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p8
Reports on the grant received by South Carolina public schools from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, wherein laptop computers and technology training would be distributed.