Prentice Hall, Mechanical Dynamics Engineer Textbook Technology
- Mechanical Dynamics signs deal with truck company. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;05/15/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p6
Announces the agreement of Mechanical Dynamics Inc. to provide consulting and engineering services to Western Star Trucks Holding Inc.
- BETTER, FASTER & SIMULATED. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Jan2001, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p50
Deals with the series of virtual prototyping modules being offered by Mechanical Dynamics for subsystem simulations. Elements of the prototyping system; Products being developed by the company.
- Winning software. // Corporate Detroit;Feb96, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p6
Reports that Mechanical Dynamics was honored for the best computer productivity tools. Who sponsored the contest.
- A cure for 4th quarter? Brideforth, Art // Crain's Detroit Business;01/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Reports that Mechanical Dynamics Incorporated has repurchased approximately 500,000 shares of common stock. Reasons for the repurchase; Financial information on the company; Comments from President and Chief Executive Officer, Michael Korybalski. INSET: Street talk..
- MDI is taking over the world--virtually. Stopa, Marsha // Crain's Detroit Business;08/18/97, Vol. 13 Issue 33, p12
No abstract available.
- A dynamic debut on Wall Street. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;5/20/96, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p40
Comments on the debut of Mechanical Dynamics Incorporated (MDI) as a publicly held company, which was well received by Wall Street. Sale of Mechanical Dynamics' stock under the symbol MDII; Estimated amount of shares were sold; What spurred MDI to go public; MDI's future plans.
- MDI reorganizes into long-, short-term execs. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;2/17/97, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p5
Looks at how reorganization at Mechanical Dynamics Incorporated has affected its top executives. Names of the executives; Description of their duties; Promotions given to junior executives.
- On a dynamic quest. Bridgeforth Jr., Art // Crain's Detroit Business;6/03/96, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p3
Focuses on Mechanical Dynamics Inc., a newly-established public company based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. $26 million initial public offering; Goal of being the industry leader in virtual prototyping and software; Automobile industry as core market.
- DYNAMIC DESIGNER DEBUTS FOR AUTODESK MECHANICAL DESKTOP 6. // CAD/CAM Update;Jan2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p4
Describes the Dynamic Designer for Autodesk Mechanical Desktop 6.0 software from Mechanical Dynamics Inc.