Imports Outperform Exports In Textbook Publishing, 1st Qtr. 2001
- State export sales to the world: 1987, 1991-96. // Business America;May97, Vol. 118 Issue 5, p21
Presents ranking of the export value in the United States from 1987-1996.
- Leading exporters. // Crain's Detroit Business;09/22/97, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p1-5
Provides statistical information on the leading exporters ranked by 1996 export revenue. Information given by name, address and rank.
- New Hampshire's August exports fall 1.9%. OTTO SIMOS, EVANGELOS // New Hampshire Business Review;11/15/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p10
The article reports on the results of the trade statistics depicting the decrease of the foreign sales on the exporting companies in New Hampshire.
- Trade agreements bring hope for US dairy exports. // Dairy Industries International;Nov2011, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p10
The article offers information on the free trade agreements (FTAs) between South Korea, Colombia, and Panama signed by the U.S. Congress which is said to expand export sales of the country.
- Contract Impracticability: Courts Begin to Shape Section 2-615. Duesenberg, Richard W. // Business Lawyer;Apr77, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p1089
Focuses the sales cases on the business center of the world in United States. Literalism on the common law of contract; Concept of contract impossibility; Implication of the contract cases.
- Leveraging Export Credit Insurance to Mitigate Foreign Risk and Expand International Sales. // Business Credit;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p43
Focuses on the use of export credit insurance to lessen foreign risk and for the expansion of international sales in the United States. Increase in international trade; Advantage of export credit insurance; Impact of the stability of the local currency market, social and geographic issues on...
- Chrysler Corporation: Balancing global expansion and... Herbst Jr., Frederick C.; Trebing, David M. // Business Credit;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p25
Discusses the way Chrysler Corporation based in the United States handles global expansion and international risk. Chrysler's implementation of a way to mitigate the significant commercial and political risk associated with their worldwide growth; Chrysler's sales process.
- U.S. international sales and purchases of private services. Mann, Michael A.; Atherton, Daniel J. // Survey of Current Business;Oct97, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p95
Presents the annual data cross-border transactions for 1996 and sales of services through majority-owned affiliates for 1995 in the United States. Discussion on the cross-border sales and purchases; Presentation of preliminary estimates for 1996 and revised estimates for 1986-95. INSETS:...
- Chapter 5. Export Controls and Licenses. Johnson, Thomas E. // Export/Import Procedures & Documentation;2002, p197
Chapter 5 of the book "Export/Import Procedures and Documentation" Fourth Edition is presented. It focuses on export controls and licenses. It discusses the laws that control exports in the U.S., including the Export Administration Act. It provides a summary of the new Export Administration...