BigBand Reorganizes Exec Ranks
- AMIR BASSAN-ESKENAZI. // Communications Technology;Oct2009 Supplement, p4
An interview with chief executive officer (CEO), president, and co-founder of BigBand Networks Inc. Amir Bassan-Eskenazi is presented. He emphasizes that retaining subscription under strong competition is one big challenge for the digital video networking industry. He notes that the company...
- BigBand kills Cuda, picks up Comcast SDV business. // CED;Dec2007, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the closure of the Cuda line of BigBand Networks in the U.S. According to BigBand President and CEO Amir Bassan-Eskenazi, the company could no longer afford to invest research money in what had become a low-margin commodity business. The company plans to reassign many of...
- BigBand Cuts workforce by 10%. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;2/16/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p24
The article reports on the 10% workforce cut done by BigBand Networks Inc. It states that the company laid off 46 employees even with increased net profit of $7.3 million. Amir Bassan-Eskenazi, Bigband president and chief executive officer said that they are still cautious on the macro-economic...
- People. // Credit Union Times;11/14/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p10
The article presents several announcements including the appointment of Belinda Burke as chief financial officer (CFE) in Dover Federal Credit Union, the promotion of Jennifer Gleason to vice president in Local Government Federal Credit Union and the promotion of Eric Petracca to CFE in Lacamas...
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;5/6/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 87, p9
The article announces the appointments of Jim Tassone as vice president (VP) of business development at eCardio, Blair Gibson as VP of brand solutions for global commercial solutions at Quintiles and David O'Toole as VP/chief financial officer (CFO) at Response Genetics.
- PEOPLE. // National Mortgage News;2/16/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p22
The article announces several career developments of people in the U.S., including Candace Rice as senior vice president at Thompson National Properties, Anthony Piszel as chief financial officer at First American Corp. and Jennifer Levy as chief financial officer at Rockwood Capital LLC.
- Exec Shuffle. // Daily Variety;1/21/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 10, p7
The article announces several career developments which include the promotion of Jared DiPalma as the chief financial officer of NBCUniversal Entertainment and Digital Networks and Integrated Media division, the appointment of Bettina Koeckler as senior vice president of the Twentieth Century...
- PEOPLE. // National Mortgage News;12/28/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p18
The article announces several career changes in the mortgage loan industry in the U.S. including Nikki Krukovsky in joining the board of directors for the Arizona Mortgage Lenders Association, Susan Staley as vice president of loss mitigation at Prommis Solutions, and Jerry White as the new...
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;5/28/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 103, p4
The article announces the appointments of Debi Frost as vice president (VP) of operations at IntegenX and Greg Freitag as chief executive officer (CE) and chief financial officer (CFO) at LecTec.