Investor Trashes Crown Plan
- Crown faces thorny issue. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;3/5/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 33, p6
The article reports that Crown Media Holdings Inc., parent of Hallmark Channel, is planning a recapitalization under agreements with Hallmark Cards to meet its debt obligations and avoid bankruptcy.
- Crown Media Quiet on Hallmark Cards Proposal. // Multichannel News;7/6/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p5
The article reports on Hallmark Cards Inc. proposed recapitalization, which issue 500 million in debt and 550 million in preferred equity to substitute a 1.1 billion obligation Crown Media Holdings Inc. owed Hallmark Cards.
- Crown Media Caps Deal (Finally). Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p26
The article reports on the 1.2 billion U.S. dollars recapitalization of Crown Media Holdings Inc. with Hallmark Cards Inc.
- Crown Wanted Buyout. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;4/5/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p20
The article focuses on Hallmark Cards Inc., which was going to buy the company Crown Media Holdings Inc. It informs that Crown was planning for the recapitalization plan and Hallmark had rejected it. After negotiations, Hallmark accepted to end the controversy between them and to approve the...
- Hallmark Tries New Crown Offer. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p15
The article reports that Hallmark Cards has proposed a recapitalization of Crown Media Holdings Inc., which would give Hallmark 90 percent control of Crown's common stock. Reportedly, Hallmark is the largest debt and equity holder in Crown, the parent company of Hallmark Channel. Since, Crown is...
- Hallmark 'Deadline' Just a Greeting. // Multichannel News;7/27/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p7
The article reports on the issue on the proposed 1.1 billion U.S. dollars recapitalization programs of Hallmark Cards Inc. to Crown Media Holdings Inc., parent company of the Hallmark Channel. It mentions that Hallmark Cards has been waiting for Crown Media's reply since May 28, 2009. Hallmark...
- Crown Plan Sparks Shareholder Suit. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p4
The article reports on the move of S. Muoio & Co. to file a suit in Delaware Chancery Court claiming that the restructuring made by Crown Media Holdings Inc. will unfairly dilute minority shareholders in the U.S. Muoio claims that the deal would give Hallmark 95 percent of Crown's equity leaving...
- Correction. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/11/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 36, p58
This article presents a correction to an article, which discusses Hallmark Channel prices, that was published in the August 28, 2006 issue.
- Crown Media Price Talk Hits 10.5%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/4/2011, p5
The article reports that price talk on the 300 million U.S. dollar junk bond offer of Crown Media Holdings, a Studio City, California-based cable network provider, has reached 10.5%, as of July 4, 2011.