- It's Hammer time for NBC U cable. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;3/25/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 55, p1
The article announces that Bonnie Hammer has been appointed as NBC Universal president for cable entertainment and cable studio.
- CW, E! eye new chiefs. Levine, Stuart; Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;3/16/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 52, p1
The article reports on the search of Bonnie Hammer, chairman of NBC Universal Cable Entertainment and Cable Studios, for a new chief executive officer (CEO) at E!
- Charting a Glut of Scripted Original Series. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;12/21/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 45, p5
The article focuses on the rise in the number of scripted original shows in the telecommunications industry, and presents views of Sarah Barnett , president of BBC America, on the rise in the scripted series.
- ROVING Eye. // Television Week;5/9/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p44
Presents photographs of television broadcasting executives and personalities taken at various entertainment events in the U.S. Tribeca Film Festival co-founders Robert De Niro and Jane Rosenthal with Christian Vesper of Sundance Channel during the directors brunch in New York City; Producer...
- Broadcasting Board Names Ex-Scripps Networks Chief as CEO. Clark, Charles S. // Government Executive;8/17/2015, p1
The article announces that John Lansing has been appointed as chief executive officer of Broadcasting Board of Governors.
- Freeze Frame. // Multichannel News;9/21/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p16
Photographs of several people at various events which include Sarah Barnett, Lazaro Hernandez, and Nathalie Rykiel are presented.
- Builder of Powerful Brands. Umslead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p50
The article announces that president of television networks, NBC Universal Cable Entertainment and Universal Cable Productions, Bonnie Hammer has received the 2010 Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership (Woman) from the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA).
- Zalaznick plays waiting game on new contract. Masters, Kim // Hollywood Reporter;9/24/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 26, p1
The article reports that Comcast Corp.'s cable network executive Lauren Zalaznick is facing uncertainty regarding her job following the company's plan to change its management with its acquisition of NBC Universal. It is stated that for post-merger responsibility, USA Network chief Bonnie Hammer...
- Toasting With Vampire Bloody Marys. Grego, Melissa // Television Week;3/15/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the party hosted by Sci-Fi Channel president Bonnie Hammer to celebrate the success of the television programs of the cable network. Total viewers recorded in the series premiere of "Mad Mad House, and other programs.