NCTA Backs Home Schooling
- NCTA: Well Be Part of Anti-Violence Solution. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;1/14/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p3
The article focuses on the interest of the cable operator of the National Cable and Telecommunications Associations (NCTA) to participate in conservation of guns prompted by mass shooting at Sandy Hook in Newtown, Connecticut.
- NCTA Tech Papers, Part 1: The Whale. ELLIS, LESLIE // Multichannel News;6/4/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p28
The article offers information on the technical papers released by the U.S. organization National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA).
- With INTX, NCTA Plays Name Game. GIBBONS, KENT; EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;9/22/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p3
The article reports on the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA)'s decision to change its annual conventions' name to INTX: The Internet and Television Expo, which will be held from May 5-7, 2015 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Embracing Change on INTX Show Floor. KUHL, CRAIG // Multichannel News;5/5/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 17, pA1
The article offers information on the INTX: The Internet & Television Exposition featuring the National Cable and Telecommunications Association's first-year developer challenge INTX-HACK to be held as of May 2015 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Poor. Cable. Robichaux, Mark // Multichannel News;6/6/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p31
The article offers information on the annual National Cable and Telecommunications Association extravaganza to be held in Chicago, Illinois in June 2011.
- Careful What You Wish For. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/8/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 42, p24
The article reports that the National Cable & Telecommunications Association under President Kyle McSlarrow has asked the U.S. government not to intervene in the cable business and to remove regulations.
- 'Imagine Park' Adds to Diversity at Cable Show. Arlen, Gary // TV Technology;5/2/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p10
The article presents information on the National Cable & Telecommunications Association's (NCTA) annual Cable Show convention to be held on May 21-23, 2012.
- STU ZAKIM LEADS SHOWTIME'S TOP P.R. TEAM. // Media Industry Newsletter;
The article announces Stu Zakim's bagging the PR Team of the Year citation from CableFax, with ten other collegues, at the National Cable & Telecommunications Association's Cable Show in Washington, D.C. on April 1 to April 3, 2009.
- TWITTERATI. // Multichannel News;6/18/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p32
The article presents quotes from the vice president of communications, Brian Dietz of National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA), author Chris Regan and staff writer Chris Peleo-Lazar based on television programs.