'US F1' Did Speed No Favors
- To cume or not to cume, that is the question. Spring, Greg // Electronic Media;09/22/97, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p34
Opinion. Comments on the electronic media while focusing on syndicators and ratings. Reference to the airing of a syndicated series; Details on overnight ratings; Information on rating methodology.
- No rest on Sunday. Hatch, David // Electronic Media;06/16/97, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p19
Presents information on efforts by public affairs shows aired on Sunday mornings in Washington D.C to gain the number one position in the battle of ratings. Details on the shows and their hosts; What were the ratings for these shows in the 1995-1996 season; Comments from journalist involved in...
- NIELSEN HOUSEHOLD RATINGS IN THE TOP 15 MARKETS FOR THE NOVEMBER SWEEPS. // Electronic Media;12/30/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p16
Presents Nielsen household ratings of the television networks in the top 15 U.S. markets as of November 2002.
- RATINGS. // Electronic Media;12/30/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p20
Presents demographic ratings of television programs telecast in the U.S. on various television channels between December 9, 2002 and December 15, 2002 in different age groups of males and females.
- NIGHT-BY-NIGHT NIELSEN PRIME-TIME RATINGS FOR THE WEEK OF DEC. 9-15. // Electronic Media;12/30/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p20
Presents night-by-night Nielsen Prime-Time ratings for the various U.S. television channels for the week following December 9, 2002.
- RATINGS FOR THE WEEK OF DEC. 9-15. // Electronic Media;12/30/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 51, p20
Presents basic cable ratings and top ten cable network rankings in the U.S. for the week following December 9, 2002. Household ratings for cable; Coverage ratings; Ranks of cable networks for prime time and total day.
- Spain's Sexta races to ratings victory. HOPEWELL, JOHN; DE PABLOS, EMILIANO // Daily Variety;3/17/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 52, p8
The article reports on the increase of the ratings of La Sextra, with 45.1 share live race coverage for Formula 1 Bahrain Grand Prix and five million audiences in Madrid, Spain in 2010.
- You make the call. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/17/97, Vol. 127 Issue 7, p74
Editorial. Comments on the television rating systems in the United States. Negative results of the Parents Television Council's evaluation of the age-based ratings; Complaints from parents and children's advocacy groups.
- Not much to talk about. Pursell, Chris // Electronic Media;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p8
Reports on the talk shows rating for the week endings. List of the demographics of ratings; Presentations of the top raters on the demographics; Implications of the five shows unchanged ratings for the week.