RCN Sale Paves Way For Spend Hike
- Banks Prep RCN Buyout Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p2
The article reports on the 885 million dollars in debt arranged by the banks SunTrust, GE Capital and SocÃ©tÃ© GÃ©nÃ©rale to help support ABRY Partner's purchase of cable-based broadband network provider RCN.
- After Privacy Bid, RCN Falls Flat in Q4. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;3/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p18
The article focuses on the financial performance of RCN Corp. during the fourth quarter of 2009. RCN announced its year-ending financial report on March 9, 2010. The company had recently announced an acquisition by ABRY Partners LLC. Reportedly RCN earned a revenue of 190 million dollars in the...
- Banks Shop Deals from ABRY to Village Roadshow. // Bank Loan Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the bank loan market in the U.S. A total of 885 million U.S. dollars in debt has been arranged by a bank consortium to help back acquisition of RCN Corp., a cable-based broadband network provider, by Abry Partners LLC. Marketing term loans of J.P. Morgan...
- Abry Opts for Dual Track. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that Abry Partners filed to float Language Line Holdings in an initial public offering and was looking at a possible sale of the company as well.
- IN BRIEF. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/24/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 43, p13
The article offers news briefs related to business in Westchester County, New York in 2011 including the ABRY Partners LLC's acquisition of Xand Corp., the opening of a Westchester branch of Eastern Planning Inc., and the BGC Partners Inc.'s acquisition of Newmark & Co. Real Estate Inc.
- Acquisition of Act III just the beginning for new ABRY. Flint, Joe // Variety;10/23/95 Supplement Television, Vol. 360 Issue 12, p22
Informs about the television station group ABRY Partners and its Sullivan Broadcasting. Their plans for the future.
- ABRY Partners Acquires Majority Equity Interest In Genstar Capital's P/C Writer Confie Seguros. Saucer, Caroline // Best's Review;Dec2012, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p78
The article reports on the move of Abry Partners LLC to invest and acquire a majority of Confie Seguros Inc.'s equity.
- Xand primed for growth in Northeast. Gallagher, Patrick // Westchester County Business Journal;4/16/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the move of data service provider Xand Corp. on positioning its self to be the foremost data centers in Northeast region in the U.S. after the acquisition of ABRY Partners L.L.C.
- Banks Shop $340M CF for Telx. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/12/2011, p3
The article provides information about the 340 million dollars credit facility needed by the Telx Group to fund its sale to Abry Partners and Berkshire partners LLC.