FULTZ QUADS PROVE THEORIES ON BIRTH
- News analysis: From our archive. // Nursery World;10/21/2013, Vol. 112 Issue 4330, p8
The article presents a quote about quadruplets born in 1936.
- birth stories. Bagoly, Paul // Australian Parents;Jun/Jul2003, p43
Focuses on the pregnancy and delivery of a mother who was carrying quadruplets. Complications she experienced during her pregnancy; Health conditions of the babies when they are delivered through caesarian section.
- QUADS ARE GROWING UP. // Ebony;Nov1955, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p25
The article focuses on African American Fultz quadruplets Mary Alice, Mary Anne, Mary Catherine and Mary Louise and their individual physical growth as well as their differing personalities.
- QUADRUPLETS' FIRST BIRTHDAY. // Ebony;May1947, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p15
The article focuses on the highlights of the first birthday of African American quadruplet sisters, who are all named Mary by their parents, held at their home at Rockingham County in North Carolina on May 23, 1947.
- How Many Is Enough? Triplets, Quints and More! // History Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p39
The article explores the history of multiple births such as the Dionne family quintuplets in Canada. Emphasis is also given to the quintuplets born in Lyon, Kentucky and their subsequent deaths, quadruplets born to the Garvin family in Brantford, Ontario, and sextuplets born to the Bushnell...
- Reference birthweight range for multiple birth neonates in Japan. Kato, Noriko // BMC Pregnancy & Childbirth;2004, Vol. 4, p2
Background: A reference range for the birthweight of multiple births neonates is necessary for the assessment for intrauterine growth. Methods: Pairs of multiple births were identified by birthplace, the ages of the parents, gestational age, and the year and month of birth. We studied a total of...
- Heterotopic quadruplet pregnancy and successful twin outcome. Uysal, Fatma; Uysal, Ahmet; Öztekin, Deniz; Avcı, Melek // Archives of Gynecology & Obstetrics;Sep2013, Vol. 288 Issue 3, p715
No abstract available.
- THE FABULOUS BAKER BOYS AT 3. Reinhold, Leigh // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);10/16/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 42, p42
This article features the Baker boys, a premature quadruplets who are now aged three. Parents Tim and Amanda Baker are happy with their cut quads grow into lovable boys. A lot can happen in a year and, for Sydney's Baker Quads, the terrible twos turned out to be just that, with accidents and...
- Temporal Trends in the Rates of Multiple Maternities in England and Wales. Eriksson, Aldur W.; Fellman, Johan // Twin Research & Human Genetics;Aug2007, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p626
After a long continuous decrease, the twinning and higher multifetal rates in many developed countries have increased during the last 2 to 3 decades. This change has been attributed to delayed childbearing and to increased use of subfertility treatments, particularly in women over 35 years of...