Nurses Can Enjoy Personal and Professional Benefits From Social Networking
- Connect to Oncology Nurses Around the World. Braccia, Deborah // ONS Connect;Feb2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
No abstract available.
- Visit the All-New ONSConnect.org to Read These Articles. // ONS Connect;Feb2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
No abstract available.
- Balance Your Volunteer Life. Rieger, Paula T. // ONS Connect;Apr2011, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p26
The article reports that more than 5,800 people volunteered their time and expertise with Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) and its affiliates, in 2010. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, 23.6 percent of Americans volunteered an average of 52 hours in 2010. It mentions that people who have...
- calendar of events. // ONS Connect;May2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p25
A calendar of events for June-November 2011 is presented, which includes ONS Foundation Cancer Education Grants, ONS Institute for Evidence-Based Practice Change and November OCN, CBCN and CPON Tests.
- What Is Your Primary Reason for Joining ONS? // ONS Connect;Jun2011, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on a survey conducted by the periodical regarding the reason readers become the periodical member.
- ONS: Edge Helps Double Your Membership Benefits. Benson, Laura M. // ONS Connect;Jul2011, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p22
The article reports on ONS:Edge, a profit making subsidiary of Oncology Nursing Society (ONS), which aims to provide nursing knowledge and research to the healthcare industry. Some of its core services include healthcare advisory boards, ancillary events at oncology nursing conferences and...
- Have You Ever Felt Compelled to Give Money Directly to a Patient? // ONS Connect;Mar2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on the result of the instant poll conducted by the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) on whether nurses are compelled to give money directly to a patient for medication.
- Visit the All-New ONSConnect.org to Read These Articles. // ONS Connect;Mar2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p6
The article presents several topics which can be accessed in the Web site ONSConnect.Org including resources for cancer survivors, tips on how to talk to patients regarding sensitive issues, and the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) 10x10 campaign.
- Are You Wild About Oncology Nursing? Attend the 2010 ONS Congress in San Diego. Childress, Susan // ONS Connect;Mar2010, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p22
The article offers information on the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) congress to be held in San Diego, California from May 13-15, 2010.