FROM THE FIELD FREE LITERATURE
- Public vs. commercial. Ola, Mary Jo // Public Works;Jul2010, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p18
The article reports on the 2010 Energy Efficiency Indicator of Johnson Controls Inc. indicating that the top barrier to capturing energy savings is lack of capital budget and insufficient payback according to North American commercial building managers.
- Johnson Controls joins schools in student education program. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/17/94, Vol. 193 Issue 7, p47
Reports on Johnson Controls Inc.'s launching of `Total Energy Action Management in Schools' (TEAMS) education program in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Representation of the United States in the youth energy program at the 16th Congress of the World Energy Council in October 1995 in Tokyo; Classroom...
- Johnson Controls wins $34 million contract for energy effi ciency projects at U.S. Army's Fort Buchanan. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Apr2012 Supplement, pS7
The article presents information on the Energy Saving Performance Contract given to Johnson Controls Inc. for improving energy efficiency at Fort Buchanan and U.S. Army Reserve Centers in Puerto Rico.
- Johnson controls cited for energy savings performance contracts. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/26/98, Vol. 205 Issue 8, p18
Reports that Johnson Controls Inc. was cited in a report as a leading global provider of energy savings performance contracts. Report released by the Leonardo Academy of Madison, Wisconsin; Calculation of the projects implemented by Johnson under the contracts between 1990 and 2010.
- HOBO Energy challenge promotes hands-on science learning and energy awareness. // New York Amsterdam News;9/30/2004, Vol. 95 Issue 40, p29
This article focuses on the HOBO Energy challenge. The HOBO Energy Challenge is an exciting new contest program for K-12 teachers and students sponsored by iScienceProject, a division of Onset Computer Corp. The free contest, which runs from September 1, 2004, to May 1, 2005, is designed to...
- Milestone Student Competition Launched. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/27/2010, Vol. 241 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the move of Johnson Controls Inc. to launch its 10th annual Igniting Creative Energy (ICE) Challenge that provide opportunities for kindergarten through 12th grade students to share ideas about wise energy choices as well as environmental stewardship in the U.S.
- JOHNSON CONTROLS LAUNCHES ENERGY EFFICIENCY BLOG. // Environmental Design & Construction;Sep2006, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the energy efficiency and sustainability blog launched by Johnson Controls in the U.S. The blog covers virtually and facility related energy issue applicable to residential users and large commercial users. It also provides practical steps for lowering and managing energy...
- Fla. university to implement energy measures under statute. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/24/95, Vol. 194 Issue 17, p52
Reports on the partnership between the Florida International University (FIU) and Johnson Controls to implement self-funded energy conservation projects. Features of the program; Features of Statute 235.215 of Florida; Comment by Nick DiCiacco, acting associate director of the university.
- Johnson controls takes on the Pentagon. // Buildings;Jan1998, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p30
Focuses on `Metasys Energy Management and Control System,' an energy management and environmental control system to be installed by Johnson Controls on Pentagon Building in Virginia. Brief description of the Pentagon building; Function of the system; Comments of Douglas Decker of Jonhson...