School District Better Indoor-Air Quality While Reducing Outside-Air Requirements
- AT A GLANCE. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Jan2009, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p50
A photograph is presented depicting SEMCO Inc.'s Pinnacle Primary Ventilation and Energy Recovery System.
- Adding More Fan Power. Beville, Rory S. // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2014, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Adding More Fan Power Can Be a Good Thing," by Ronnie Moffitt that was published in the May 2014 issue.
- Adding More Fan Power. Moffitt, Ronnie // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2014, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p10
A response from the author of the article "Adding More Fan Power Can Be a Good Thing" that was published in the May 2014 issue is presented.
- IMPROVE INDOOR AIR. // Athens News;9/10/2012, p19
The article provides several steps on how to improve the quality of indoor air in the U.S. which include opening the windows, changing the filters on home heating, and avoiding the use of toxic cleaning products.
- BEAMA launches ventilation campaign. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Oct2014, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p8
The article reports the launching by the British Electrotechnical and Allied Manufacturers' Association (BEAMA) as of October 2014 of its 'Indoor Air Revolution' campaign to increase consumer and industry awareness on the importance of sufficient ventilation on health.
- Doing Your Homework To Avert A Catastrophe. Long, Robert // Engineered Systems;Mar2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p46
The article discusses the importance for schools to develop and implement contingency plans for their repair and maintenance activities. It notes the pressure faced by school districts from parents and administrators to improve their environment to provide good indoor air quality (IAQ), which is...
- IAQ Florida's Teachable Moment. MacFerran, Ernie // Engineered Systems;Mar2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p32
The article focuses on the report on indoor air quality (IAQ) testing at the School District of Hillsborough County in Tampa, Florida. It states that the district carried in May 2006 an environment testing laboratory for an IAQ report that aims to find if decreased fresh air ventilation can be...
- Indoor Air Quality in Retail Stores. // Professional Safety;Jan2011, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p20
The article offers information on the commencement of a research on improving ventilation and indoor air quality (IAQ) in retail stores in the U.S.
- IAQ Stressed at Lennox Dealer Meeting. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/23/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 17, p14
The article reports on the indoor air quality products (IAQ) and services developed by Lennox International Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Lennox's IAQ products include heat recovery and energy recovery ventilators, ultraviolet light systems, dehumidification and humidification products and...