AHRI Certified Mark: 'Blue Is the New Green'
- International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration (IIAR) endorses AHR ExpoÂ® 2005. // Engineered Systems;Sep2004, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p97
Reports that the International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration has endorsed the 2005 AHR Expo to be held in Orlando, Florida. Estimated number of members of the institute; Sponsors of the event; Web site of the institute.
- ACCA Contractor Resources. // IE3;Nov2012, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p28
A bibliography on the subject of air conditioning is presented, which includes books "Residential Load Calculation," "Residential Equipment Selection," and "Balancing and Testing Air and Hydronic Systems."
- Daikin VRV Earns Certification. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/21/2008, Vol. 234 Issue 12, p5
The article reports that VRV-S Systems of Daikin AC Inc. are certified by the Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) to Standard 210/240 2008 in Carrollton, Texas. Lee Smith, director of product engineering and applications of the company, the certification of the systems...
- Looking to the Future Through China's Eye. Sutton, William G. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jun2004, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p48
Highlights the China Refrigeration 2004 exhibition. Management of standards and certification program of China; Quantity of equipment on display.
- Refrigeration management in a regulated environment. // Chain Store Age;May96, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p180
Summarizes the `Refrigeration Management' workshop at SPECS/96 held in Orlando, Florida. Effect of regulations on refrigeration management; Confusion on different refrigeration types; Use of retrofitting equipment for leak repairs; Role of the Environmental Protection Agency. industry practice.
- Mix-And-Match options For Freezers And Coolers. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/4/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 14, p22
Introduces several freezers and coolers during the exhibitions in the U.S. Features of the technology; Mechanical configuration of the products; Technical specification.
- IKK displays uses for ammonia. Stefanutti, Uberto V. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/6/93, Vol. 190 Issue 14, p4
Reports on Internationale Fachmesse Kalte-Klimatechnik (NKK) as the major refrigeration exhibition in Europe. Germany as the largest single market for refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in Europe; Highlight; Apparent at the show; Promotion of the use of hydrocarbons; Next IKK...
- U.S. recovery technology draws European interest. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/4/95, Vol. 196 Issue 14, p8
Reports on the IKK International Trade Fair, Europe's largest refrigeration showcase. Claim that the United States is ahead of the European countries in terms of recovery-recycling technology for refrigerants; Recovery units from US companies that were featured at the event; European companies...
- Global marketplace for components becoming more competitive, complex. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/4/95, Vol. 196 Issue 14, p10
Reports on the IKK International Trade Show held in Essen, Germany. Focus on refrigeration components; Companies that featured compressor products; Condensers and evaporators; United States-based manufacturers that featured valves, controls and components; Heat exchangers.