- in brief. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Oct2009, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p12
The article offers news briefs related to engineering firms. Heating Piping Air Conditioning (HPAC) Engineering Advisory Board member Gerald J. Williams is the co-founder of the new firm 8760 Engineering LLC in St Louis, Missouri. Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration and Global Tier announces its...
- The long hydronics learning curve. Yates, Dave // Contractor Magazine;May2005, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p54
The article explores the developments in the hydronics industry in Germany. Germany is instituting an inspection system for granting an energy pass if a home meets the criteria to meet its stated goals for reducing greenhouse emission. The country is also testing and monitoring its heating...
- Flexibility features in patent writing. Sancho-Guinda, Carmen // Iberica;Fall2012, Issue 24, p185
International patents are increasingly demanded in academic circles as a sign of excellence and compete with situated genres such as projects, grants, PhD supervisions, books and journal articles, especially in hard science environments. The scarce modelling and dissemination of the genre so...
- EDITORIAL POLICY / ORIENTATION DE LA REVUE. // Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering;Jan2013, Vol. 40 Issue 1, piii
The article presents editorial policy for article submission for the journal "Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering."
- Digest. // Process Engineering;Dec2011 Supplement, p18
The article focuses on the articles, published on the website of the periodical "Process Engineering."
- ENGINEER WRITER'S GUIDE. // Engineer;Sep-Dec2014, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p25
The article offers information on the rule when writing with the publication "Engineer." The use of acronyms is discouraged in articles and that it should be concise, straightforward and in the active voice. The primary point of contact should be clearly designated with the initial submission...
- Preface. Mankova, Lucia // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2016, Vol. 824, preceding p5
No abstract available.
- CLICK HERE. // Building Design;1/14/2011, Issue 1947, p66
The article presents an online recap of topics located at www.building.co.uk including the most read articles on the first week of January 2011, the updated batch of photographs highlighting wrong building practices, and a short interview with MoreySmith Ltd. creative director Andrew McCann.
- 4-STROKES: ARE THESE ENGINES RIGHT FOR YOU? // Model Airplane News;Mar2012, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p8
The article focuses on the online article which explains the setup, operation, and features of the four-stroke engine.