2010 Silver Plate Winners Announced
- Tony Almeida. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Apr2010, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p34
The article announces that Tony Almeida has received the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's (IFMA) Silver Plate Award in the healthcare category in the U.S.
- Robert James Beach. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Apr2010, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p38
The article announces that Robert James Beach has received the 2010 International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's (IFMA) Silver Plate Award in the U.S.
- New name for DFISA. // Dairy Industries International;May97, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p9
Reports that the American Dairy and Food Industries Supply Association has changed its name to the International Association of Food Industry Suppliers. Brief information concerning the change in name of the association.
- Next: Virtual trade show. // Dairy Foods;Dec97, Vol. 98 Issue 13, pC
Provides information on the latest trade show sponsored by the International Association of Food Industry Supplier. Details on the joint venture between the IAFIS and the Institute of Food Technologists and Chapman and Hall; Reasons for this venture.
- 2011 Sourcebook. // National Provisioner;Apr2011, Vol. 225 Issue 4, p36
The article lists several meat processing associations in the U.S. including the Aluminum Foil Container Manufacturers Association, American Meat Science Association and California Association of Meat Processors.
- Name game. Lewis, Len // Progressive Grocer;May98, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p9
Announces the decision of the MidAtlantic Food Dealers Association to drop its nonprofit status effective January 1, 1998. Aim of focusing on selling technology to its members and the food industry.
- IAFIS web site offers more services; ease of use. // Frozen Food Age;Aug98, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p30
Reports that the International Association of Food Industry Suppliers has launched their newly-improved Internet site.
- milestones. // FoodService Director;7/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p10
The article announces career changes and recipients of various awards, including Don Marsh Operator of the Year Awardee Neal Lavender, ASHFSA (American Society of Healthcare Food Service Administrators) Chapter Leadership Awardee Tony Almeida, and Brownsville Area School District foodservice...
- Villanova's Dietzler earns IFMA's top honor. ELAN, ELISSA // Nation's Restaurant News;6/14/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p18
The article announces that Timothy J. Dietzler has won the 2010 Gold Plate Award, Tony Almeida has received the award in the health care category, and Jonathan Bennett has won the award in the independent restaurants category from the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association at the...