Expand Your Client Base
- Enhance Your Success by Developing a Process. Lynch, Kevin M. // Advisor Today;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p15
The article focuses on process design for the capitalization of sales opportunities for financial professionals and insurance agents. It also suggests for sharing beliefs and business related values, maintaining closeness and explaining financial goals to clients. It further suggests to make...
- What's Missing is the Mission. Lapin, Raphael // Research;Mar2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p58
The article discusses the significance of having a mission in managing the conflict of interests in the financial services industry in the U.S. It states that having a higher purpose and a noble mission is an excellent way of doing business. It suggests that the mission of helping others must be...
- I Object! Forte, Alessandro M. // Advisor Today;Jan2010, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p58
An excerpt from a presentation given at the 2009 Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Annual Meeting is presented.
- Licensee volume bonuses not on FPA's agenda. Beaman, Lucinda // Money Management;6/11/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p1
The article reports that product provider payments to Australian Financial Services Licensees (AFSLs) are not part of the Financial Planning Association's (FPA's) review of industry practices. It states that questions on the payments or the licensees' volume bonuses were submitted to the...
- Capture leads' areas of interest at source. Hall, Sophie // Mortgage Strategy;7/25/2011, p14
In this article the author discusses aspects on the strategy of capturing the potential opportunity to determine clients in the future.
- Who's a wealth manager? Gilchrist, Chris // Money Marketing;10/21/2010, p53
In this article the author discusses his worry on the creation of wealth managers as financial advisers being named in the description of the existing Independent Financial Adviser firms.
- Accredit where it's due. Cann, Nick // Money Marketing;3/10/2011, p50
In this article, the author discusses the need for clients to find investment providers and advisers in Great Britain who can give them the best value, content and service for the money that they pay.
- Achieving consistency. SHELTON, DAVID // Money Marketing;8/21/2014, Issue 1450, p39
The article presents tips on how financial advisers can secure the consistency of services they deliver to clients such as the implementation of a standard fact-find form to collect data from customers.
- RIAs on a growth path. Hersch, Warren S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;Mar2015, Vol. 119 Issue 3, p13
The article highlights the key findings of a report from research firm Cerulli Associates Inc. entitled "Advisor Metrics 2014: Capitalizing on Transitions and Consolidation" including topics on market share of registered investment advisors (RIAs), advisor-client relations, and business practices.