- Refi Apps Dominating This Latest Loan Boom. Muolo, Paul; Collins, Brian // National Mortgage News;8/29/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 47, p1
The article discusses the industrywide condition of mortgage loan servicing in the U.S. in the 2011 second quarter period, in which loan applications dominated the industry.
- Facts & Figures. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;5/23/2011, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p42
Statistics are presented on the impressions of consumers towards financial service providers in the U.S. amidst the global economic crisis.
- with Interest. // Independent Banker;Sep2012, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p11
Statistics are presented on the percentage of consumers likely to buy certain financial services in the U.S. as of 2012.
- BARNES Reports: U.S. Investment Advice Industry (NAICS 52393). // United States Investment Advice Industry Report;2012, p1
The article presents a study which examines and forecasts the performance of the investment advice industry in the U.S for 2009 to 2013. It features methodologies and factors used in the assessment of the investment advice sector. Moreover, several charts are presented that list estimates in...
- Surveys, forecasts bleak, but some hope glimmers for '09. Bengston, Tom // North Western Financial Review;1/15/2009, Vol. 194 Issue 2, p16
The article presents surveys and forecasts for the banking sector. Reference is made to the survey of 367 financial institutions in the ninth district of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. The situation among Wisconsin Banks is presented along with ways banks increased their lending...
- Risky Business: More than a Movie. C. J. C. // Bank Loan Report;9/28/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p2
The author reflects on the condition of the financial services industry in the U.S. as of September 2009. She comments on the risky business of high yield loans and bond investors' attitudes which she thinks has become different than it had been in previous months due to the improvement in the...
- Time to Simplify. Rightland, Penny // Advisor Today;Oct2009, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p62
The article focuses on the financial insecurities felt by Americans towards the market downturn in the country's financial services sector. The author points out that people had different reactions, depending on their financial situation. He asserts that those had just enough financial resources...
- ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL MARKET FORECAST. Keane, Robert F. // Investment Advisor;Dec2009, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p38
The article highlights the performance of the U.S. financial market in 2010. According to a chief investment strategist from November through April, it outperformed the May through October typical price change. He adds that the Financials, Industrials and Materials has recorded their strongest...
- OPPORTUNITY IN CRISIS. SILVER, LARRY // On Wall Street;Feb2009, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p51
The article discusses several opportunities for financial advisors during the economic downturn. The author states that the crisis will make a stronger financial industry because it will create better advisors who will serve their clients with appropriate investment and financial planning...