The Doctor Is In for Wellspring Partners
- New Products & Services. // Urology Times;5/15/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p48
Highlights medical products and equipment available as of May 15, 2005. Practice Partner software for electronic health report, practice management and physician order entry from Physician Micro Systems Inc.; Generic version of bethanecol chloride from WellSpring Co.
- Wellspring Closes Fifth Fund. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p26
The article reports that Wellspring Capital Management closed its fifth fund, settling on 1.2 billion dollars of commitments.
- Wellspring celebrates 15th. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May95, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p226
Reports on the 15th anniversary celebration of Wellspring Co. in June 1995. Founders; Product line.
- Wellspring Trims Fund Target. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p7
The article reports that Wellspring Capital Management reduced its target for a new fund to 1.3 billion U.S. dollars.
- Timothy Baker Joins Wellspring Valuation. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p54
Reports that Timothy H. Baker has joined the Chicago, Illinois-based firm Wellspring Valuation, a unit of Wellspring Partners Ltd., as a senior vice president. Professional expertise of Baker; Job responsibilities of Baker as a vice president; Services provided by Wellspring Valuation.
- Davis forms firm. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;4/25/94, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p42
Reports on Martin Davis' formation of an organization called Wellspring Associates Inc. that will specialize in investing in undervalued companies that require restructuring.
- Ascension CFO Joins Wellspring. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;6/19/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31163, p6
Reports on the appointment of Jerry P. Widman as health care finance adviser of Chicago, Illinois-based Wellspring Partners Ltd. as of June 19, 2001. Career background.
- Wellspring Hires Principal, Director. // American Banker;5/23/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 99, p17
This article announces the hiring of John E. Morningstar as a principal in the private equity firm Wellspring Capital Management LLC and the appointment of William E. Ramsey as executive director.
- Guirgis upped at Wellspring. Lyon, Charles // Daily Variety;5/7/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 48, p16
Reports the promotion of Marie Therese Guirgis to senior director of acquisitions of Wellspring Co.