Dickinson County, Mich., Hospital Gets Baa3
- N.Y.'s Nyack Hospital Off Fitch's Rating Watch Negative. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p29
Reports on an expected improvement in ratings of the debt of Nyack Hospital in New York by credit rating company Fitch Ratings Inc. Upgrade in ratings by U.S.-based Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Reasons cited for improvement in ratings; Measures taken to revive the hospital's financial position.
- 6 Ill. hospitals' bond ratings fall. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;5/16/94, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p28
Provides data on a review of 29 Illinois hospital bond ratings by Moody's Investors Service. Lowering of ratings in six hospitals; Debt ratings.
- HOW TO… BE MORE CREDIT SAVVY. Firth, Max // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/10/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4740, p41
The article presents the author's comments on the significance and implications of credit ratings or scores, in the hospitality industry.
- TIPS FOR BUILDING AND MAINTAINING A POSITIVE CREDIT PROFILE. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/10/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4740, p41
The article presents tips to build and maintain a positive credit rating or score in the hospitality industry, which include--being proactive, considering a partner, and doing the basics.
- N.J. upgrades outpace downgrades. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;7/24/95, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p91
Reports that hospitals in New Jersey have demonstrated improvements in credit quality leading to a greater proportion of upgrades according to Moody's Investors Service Incorporated. Facilities with downgraded and upgraded ratings.
- Have you looked at hospital bonds lately? Rose, Joan R.; Duke, Suzanne // Medical Economics;1/9/95, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p20
Reports on Standard & Poor's findings that credit ratings of hospitals in the United States are improving. Affiliation with regional physician networks or group practice as simple ways of earning profit.
- Two Turns for the Worse. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31360, p1
Reports the downgrading of the credit ratings for hospitals by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. Rate for the debt sold for the Good Samaritan Hospital and Halifax Regional Medical Center; Factors affecting the operating losses of Good Samaritan; Estimation of the operating losses of...
- AHH/HMC receives 'A' ratings by credit organizations. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/29/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p19
Reports on the recognition of the merger Arden Hill Hospital and Horton Medical Center for receiving A ratings from various credit organizations. Improvement of the financial performance of the hospitals; Development of various technologies; Expansion of services.
- Michigan Hospital's Accounting Woes Spark Rating Concerns. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31812, p44
Reports on the probable federal and state investigations of Bon Secours Health Systems Inc. in Michigan. Observation of accounting irregularities; Alteration of the credit rating; Assessment of the financial performance.