May Construction Spending Up 0.3%
- Construction Outlays Set Record on Oct. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p2
Reports on the increase in construction spending in the U.S. in October 2003. Comparison with spending in previous months.
- June Construction Spending Falls 1.7%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;08/02/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30945, p2
Reports on construction spending in the United States, in June 2000. Comparison with spending in the previous month.
- Construction spending falls. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p41
Reports on the decline in U.S. construction spending in August 2002. Comparison with spending in previous periods; Factors contributing to the decline.
- Construction spending fell 0.4% in August. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;10/04/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30739, p2
Reports on construction spending in the United States, in August 1999.
- Denmark: Severe capacity pressures. // OECD Observer;Dec2008/Jan2009, Issue 270/271, p64
The article reports on the end of construction boom in Denmark, with falling house prices have put an end to debt-financed consumption growth.
- U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Construction. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Construction;2005 2nd Quarter, p45
The article presents an update on the status of the nonresidential construction industry in the U.S. as of April 2005 and presents an outlook for the said industry until 2009. Total domestic construction increased by 8.8% in 2004. There will be an expected growth in commercial construction in...
- Construction spending jumps. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/3/2014, pA02
Construction outlays rose 1.8% in July, far higher than the 0.9% rise expected, and the biggest monthly jump since May '12. The $981.3 bil annualized level was the highest since the end of '08. Meanwhile, June's 1.8% decline was revised to a dip of 0.8%. July's gains were broad-based:...
- Polyvinyl chloride. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/11/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 19, p35
The article presents information related to Polyvinyl chloride (PVC). PVC is produced in two main forms: rigid resins and flexible resins. Rigid resins account for 65% of total PVC consumption, providing most of the growth opportunities in major end-uses, such as pipes and conduits, fittings,...
- Spanish consumers bear heavy debt burden. // Market: Europe;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the burden of debt on Spanish household consumption in 2004. Percentage of income spent by Spanish families on housing; Impact of the construction boom on sales of construction materials and services; Sales of major household appliances.