COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE…
- HUMAN RESOURCES JO O'REILLY. // Australian Hotelier;Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 6, Special section p14
The article offers tips on how human resource personnel succeed in behavioural interviewing of a candidate.
- money on the mind. // California CPA;Nov2015, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p4
The article presents a poll of accounting professionals which revealed that 84 percent of respondents asked hiring managers their own questions during a job interview and 21 percent of them asked about professional expectations and duties in their target firms.
- Survey reveals unusual job interview behavior. // Personnel Journal;Sep92, Vol. 71 Issue 9, Human Resource Supplement p7
Gives results of a survey of 200 executives conducted by Accountemps on bizarre and unconventional interview behavior that they have witnessed.
- FYI. // HR Specialist;Aug2014, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p8
The article provides information on human resources and industrial relations in the U.S. It provides suggestion from Omer Shai, chief marketing officer at the Israel-based Web development firm Wix.com, on what to ask to an applicant. It reveals a survey conducted by Glassdoor.com that more than...
- Kid Validated Interview Questions. Stetz, Thomas A. // TIP: The Industrial-Organizational Psychologist;Oct2012, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p55
The author discusses appropriate job interview questions that human resource (HR) professionals need to consider. He relates conducting a job interview session with his 7-year-old daughter, noting how children tend to answer honestly and direct to the point even on salary negotiation. He also...
- I'd rather be fired than do the firing. Vinocur, M. Richard // American Printer;Oct2005, Vol. 122 Issue 10, p52
Explains the reason for circumventing personnel departments based from the experience of hiring and dismissing employees. Reason for believing that final candidates must be interviewed and selected by their immediate bosses; Role of personnel departments according to a vice president of human...
- Human recourse. Henry, Grant // Finance Week;12/8/2003, p55
Examines the working life of the human resource personnel. Profile of a human resource personnel; Employee interviews; Job responsibilities.
- Recruit better with strengths based interviewing. CRUSH, PETER; FARAQHER, JO; JEFFERY, ROBERT; KIRTON, HAYLEY; LEWIS, GRACE; SCOTT, ANNA; WALLER, DAVID // People Management;May2014, p34
The article suggests human resource (HR) professionals to use the strengths-based interviewing approach for better recruitment outcome. Examples of commonly-asked questions in job interviews are cited. Also discussed are the advantages of a strength-based interview over the traditional method,...
- Rise Above the Crowd in Your Public Accounting Interviews. Zaydon, Michael A. // Pennsylvania CPA Journal;Fall2014, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p8
The article offers tips which must be considered by certified public accountants (CPAs) during public accounting interviews. It says that the target firm must be familiarized by CPA in advance for the formulation of quality responses to potential questions during the interview. It adds that the...