PEOPLE AND POSTS
- HR ATTRACTION... // Personnel Today;2/16/2010, p2
The article announces the appointment of Tea Colaianni as the group HR director at Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd.
- Collins joins Kinsey Allen in non-exec role. // Recruiter;2/17/2010, p34
The article announces that Denise Collins was appointed non-executive director at executive search firm Kinsey Allen International in Great Britain.
- PEOPLE. // Human Resources (09648380);Apr2010, p17
The article announces career development of several executives in Great Britain including the appointments of Michelle Quest as the head of people at KPMG, Tea Colaianni as the human resource (HR) director of Merlin Entertainment, and Kirsty Saxby as the HR director of Capital Partners.
- MOVERS AND SHAKERS. // Travel Weekly (UK);2/19/2010, Vol. 5, p31
The article announces two appointments in the hospitality industry, including Ammabel Griffim as general manager at Beachcomber Hotels for Great Britain and Ireland, and Tea Colaianni as group human resources director at Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd.
- CAREER LADDER. Stevens, Michelle // People Management;May2011, p64
The article features Tea Colaianni, group human resources (HR) director for the Merlin Entertainments Group. She describes becoming interested in the functions of an HR department when she was working in employment law. She ascribes the eight years she worked at Hilton Hotels as one of the...
- Future Capital to set up bio-ethanol plant in England. // Energy Today (Hungary);03/27/2013, p1
The article reports that investment company Future Capital Partners (FCP) will construct a bioethanol plant in Grimsby, England.
- Virginia ethanol plant appears to be heading for England. Roberson, Roy // Southeast Farm Press;4/17/2013, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the purchase of the Appomatox Bio Energy Plant constructed by Osage Bio Energy by England-based Future Capital Partners (FS) Ltd. in Hopewell, Virginia. It mentions that the plant might be disassembled and parts of the plant will be transported to England to be used in a...
- Tax avoidance firm stops issuing products after HMRC crackdown. Norman, Tessa // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/11/2014, p12
The article reports that Future Capital Partners (FS) Ltd., which sells tax avoidance schemes, has announced it decision not to offer any new product because of the impact of the British HM Revenue & Customs' crackdown on such schemes on the firm's business. According to Future Capital director...
- Virginia ethanol plant apparently headed to England. Roberson, Roy // Southeast Farm Press Exclusive Insight;4/22/2013, p7
The article reports on the sale and probable transfer of the Appomattox Bio Energy Plant to England. Built in 2010 by Osage Bio in Hopewell, Virginia, the plant was bought by Future Capital Partners for less than 10 percent of the facility's construction cost. Particular focus was given to the...