Find the frequency to tune into eureka moments
- Give Your Brain a Break Today. Maas, Nancy // Wireless Design & Development;Sep2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
The article offers the author's insights on the effects of technology on human brain and behavior. She cites that scientists say that heavy multitaskers find it difficult to focus and shut out irrelevant information. She mentions that studies reveal that the brains of Internet users showed...
- THE MULTITASKING PLAGUE30. Schoen, Marc // Risk Management (00355593);Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p30
The article discusses agitance which is a consequence of multitasking caused by a buildup of imbalanced from core work duties in the U.S.
- Taking on multitasking. Rekart, Jerome // Phi Delta Kappan;Jan2012, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p12
The article describes an activity program for educators concerning an article "Taking on multitasking," by Jerome Rekart, which appeared in an issue of the journal.
- WORK SLOWER, BOOST YOUR CAREER. // Shape;May2010, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p31
Mark Fenske, co-author of the book "The Winner's Brain," comments on the benefits of concentrating on one project at a time rather than multitasking.
- Multitasking Benefits? WINDISH, JOE // Moderate Voice;4/16/2012, p8
A blog is presented which focuses on benefits of human multitasking according to researchers Kelvin Lui and Alan Wong.
- MINDS ABUZZ. // Current Health 2;Feb2010, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p4
The article presents information on a research study by researchers from Stanford University in California regarding the multi-tasking ability in human beings.
- Multitasking. Loflin, Jones; Musig, Todd // Personal Excellence Essentials;Oct2010, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p15
The article offers some ideas for an effective multitasking including the removal of distractions, prioritizing the tasks to work on and allowing time interruptions and crises in the plan.
- INTERNATIONAL Bulgaria: Flexibility is king, says Adecco. // Recruiter (Online Edition);12/12/2011, p1
The article presents the statement from sofiaecho.com regarding the report issued by Adecco SA, which suggests that the ability of employees to handle more jobs at a time is crucial for Bulgarian employers during the economic crisis.
- Multitasking Mayhem. // Career World;Feb/Mar2010, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p5
The article reveals the findings of researches from Stanford University in California which showed that college students who multitask by using multiple media devices at the same time were less successful in performing on a battery of simple tests than those who did not multitask.