UK is near bottom of HR pay league
- Yardstick. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;10/8/2002, p58
Focuses on the factors influencing the salary of employees from the personnel departments in Great Britain. Level of inflation; Rate of unemployment; Balance between the job gained and job lost.
- Reality check of your paycheck. Allerton, Haidee E. // Training & Development;Jun97, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p8
Notes an increase in salaries for senior-level human resource department positions in 1996.
- PM/Reward Pay Index. // People Management;9/2/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 17, p18
Reports on the salary of personnel professionals in the human resources (HR) sector in Great Britain. Amount of increase enjoyed by personnel professionals in 1998; Level wherein the increases were likely to remain; Comparison of the increase given to personnel officers with other employees...
- PM/R_GCP_WARD Registered Trademark PAY INDEX. Flather, Steve // People Management;2/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p17
Presents update on personnel practitioners' level of earnings in Great Britain as of February 2000. Increase in the overall basic pay of personnel practitioners; Rise in senior personnel managers' basic pay; Level of earnings movement for management.
- Salary monitor. // Personnel Today;5/27/2003, p47
This article presents information on salaries of employees in Great Britain, in context of a survey conducted by the journal 'Personnel Today.' The map shows the average advertised salaries for assistant HR managers during the period March 2002 and October 2002. A graph depicts the average...
- HR gaining in salary, respect. // Business Insurance;07/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p20
Reports survey results on the salaries of human resource (HR) professionals in the United States. Recognition on the role of HR professionals in the success of organizations; Statistics on the median annual total cash compensation for HR management executives, corporate corporation and benefits...
- Salary Snapshot: Director of Human Resources. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Dec2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p51
A chart is presented which shows the median salaries of director of human resources at long-term care facilities in the U.S. in 2011-2012.
- Drifting up. Flather, Steve // People Management;6/27/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p64
Focuses on the increase in earnings of human resource staff in Great Britain. Average rate of increase; Differences in the size of the gap between overall earnings increases for personnel workers and across-the-board pay settlements affecting human resource staff; Shift in the level of earnings...
- Upcoming Events. // HR Magazine;Aug2014, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p59
A calendar of events for human resources professional from August to October 2014 is presented including virtual seminars titled "Compensation Essentials," "Performance Management," and "Essentials of HR Management."