Municipal Market Tone Firm, But Upcoming Deals Hold Key
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 7. // Bond Buyer;08/08/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30949, p2
Highlights bond market activities in the United States on August 7, 2000. Consumer credit; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p38
Illustrates prices of government securities in the U.S. bond market as of December 27, 2001.
- Municipal Prices End Unchanged; Retail Dealings Enliven Quiet Day. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;08/08/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30949, p2
Reports on activities at United States bond markets on August 7, 2000. Inclusion of unchanged performances of municipal bonds; Scarcity of two-sided markets in dollar-bond trading; Bear Stearns and Co.'s pricing tentative pricing of Colorado Springs hospital revenue bonds; First Albany Corp.'s...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 11. // Bond Buyer;05/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30890, p2
Presents data on the bond market in the United States as of May 22, 2000. Retail sails; Automobile sales; Initial jobless claims; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; June 2000 municipal futures.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, January 23. // Bond Buyer;01/24/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31063, p2
Presents a chart showing the performance of the bond market in the United States on January 23, 2001. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures.
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents a chart providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding one-year note index as of February 21, 2002. Basis of index calculation.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Co At 4.365% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p2
Reports on the price set for two-year Treasury notes in the market in the U.S.
- New supply moves, secondary prices lag. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;11/25/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30280, p40
Reports that secondary municipal bond prices have lagged behind the surging Treasury government securities market in the United States during trading in the third week of November 1997. Market absorption of $6 billion in new-issuance; Bid-wanted lists; Declining municipal-to-Treasury ratios; Yields.
- Market snapshot: Wednesday, May 19. // Bond Buyer;05/20/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30645, p2
Presents data from the United States bond market for May 19, 1999. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; June municipal futures; 30-day visible supply; Standard & Poor's blue list.