NEWS IN BRIEF
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Barnett, Chip; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p2
Reports developments related to public finance in the United States as of March 2001. Dominance of the producer price index and retail sales reports in the economic indicators list; Decrease in the tender rate of treasury bills; Bond rate of the Maryland Industrial Development Finance Authority.
- Credit. Kalwarski, Tara; Freedman, Jonah // Money;Oct2004, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p164
Presents numbers which reflect credit ratings such as interest rates for loans, mortgages, and credit cards.
- SOUTHEAST: Plain/Insured Go Yield Curves for 29, 2002. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31503, p41
Presents credit ratings of several plain/insured general obligation bonds in several states in the U.S. as of October 2002.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;08/04/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30947, p32
Presents a chart showing rating changes on several United States bond issues, published as of August 4, 2000. Amount; Rating; Rating agency; Comments.
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p19
Provides a chart showing bonds ratings changes in the United States. Issuer bond; Amount; Comments.
- STATISTICS. Counihan, Gillian // Finance Week;2/10/2003, p62
Highlights economic indicators in South Africa as of February 10, 2003. Bond rates; Exchange cross rates; World yields; Domestic interest rates; Reserves.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32191, p2
Reports developments related to economic conditions in the U.S. Increase in non-farm payrolls; Growth in consumer credit in the country; Detection of the rise in the future inflation gauge; Move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to raise its ratings on the outstanding bonds from Adventist Health...
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31018, p31
Reports developments related to the bond market in the United States. Reliance of the financing plan for the proposed renovation of Soldier Field on the use of hotel taxes; Assignment of a AA-minus rating to the fixed-rate revenues bonds of the conduit issuer Saint Joseph County Hospital...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p31
No abstract available.